1/6 Star Wars Celebration Figure Pics & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

I will buy...
Hoth Leia, Jedi Luke, Royal Guard, the Emperor, Cartoon Fett...

I know it won't happen but a second head and boots to turn hoth leia into bespin escape would be perfect.

Star Wars Celebration Figure Pics & Discussion

I know it won't happen but a second head and boots to turn hoth leia into bespin escape would be perfect.

If they still had DX figures. Sounds just like the Bespin/Dagobah Luke package.

Definitely purchasing the Royal Guard, Emperor and the 1/4 scale Vader and Trooper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's that much of a reach. You don't even need a full second head, just swapable hair which we have seen HT do plenty of times. Then it's just another set of feet/boots, and some extra bare hands. Perfectly doable and reasonable.

Can't resist getting the Emperor. He is the ultimate evil in the OT...and the Royal Guard beside him just will be bad ass. So those 2 and 1/4 scale Vader and trooper. I love Fett. But I don't know if I need a variant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally Jedi Luke!!!!!!! :thud:

And with my Vader coming in this week it's gonna make a sweet diorama!! Emperor is tempting as well.

So at Celebration the amazing people at Sideshow Collectibles wowed me in to being a loyal customer for life! I was speaking to a really wonderful lady working at the booth, telling her how much I love Hot Toys, and lamenting that they did not have any catalogues or other cool souvenirs at the booth...my wife was with me with our 3.5 month old son in a carrier and the Sideshow Rep remarked about how cute he was.
I jokingly told her that my son was disappointed because he wanted a souvenir too and they should have brought catalogues...all jokingly of course...this wonderful human being said "I do have some stuff here though..." I immediately assumed she meant "for sale" though there were no cash registers.
She continued " this guy" pointing to the black astromech droid on the counter in front of her..."Sideshow's C3po...oh wait you said you like Hot Toys...I have Captain Phasma!" I started to explain that Phasma had been one of the few that I had begrudgingly skipped and she said "it was not one of our best sellers, but pretty good for free right?" and reached behind the counter and handed me Phasma's sealed brown shipper! She asked me to keep it quiet because they did not want to get rushed by everyone, but had a few figures left over that they had brought to give to media outlets. What an amazing experience and thank goodness I have an adorable son! Sideshow fan for life!!!!!

So at Celebration the amazing people at Sideshow Collectibles wowed me in to being a loyal customer for life! I was speaking to a really wonderful lady working at the booth, telling her how much I love Hot Toys, and lamenting that they did not have any catalogues or other cool souvenirs at the booth...my wife was with me with our 3.5 month old son in a carrier and the Sideshow Rep remarked about how cute he was.
I jokingly told her that my son was disappointed because he wanted a souvenir too and they should have brought catalogues...all jokingly of course...this wonderful human being said "I do have some stuff here though..." I immediately assumed she meant "for sake" though there were no cash registers.
She continued " this guy" pointing to the black astromech droid on the counter in front of her..."Sideshow's C3po...oh wait you said you like Hot Toys...I have Captain Phasma!" I started to explain that Phasma had been one of the few that I had begrudgingly skipped and she said "it was not one of our best sellers, but pretty good for free right?" and reached behind the counter and handed me Phasma's sealed brown shipper! She asked me to keep it quiet because they did not want to get rushed by everyone, but had a few figures left over that they had brought to give to media outlets. What an amazing experience and thank goodness I have an adorable son! Sideshow fan for life!!!!!

Wow! Great story! Sideshow people seem really cool - definitely cooler than HT. If that were Howard Chan, you'd have to pry that Phasma figure out his cold dead hands to get it for free!

Back