1/6 Star Wars Celebration Figure Pics & Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Thought it would be great to have one place where visitors to Celebration could post some pics or videos of new Hot Toys or Sideshow figures for everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So you start the thread with nothing to show? Seems kinda lazy and stupid

Wow...so now simply encouraging discussion on a discussion forum is a bad thing...? The irony of contributing nothing as a means of attacking someone else for contributing nothing....

Star Wars Celebration Figure Pics & Discussion

I'm in Europe. How can I post something from Celebration ?? That's the point of the thread.

Please quarter scale Vader! Please show us something more about that potential release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right people. Here is some stuff from Sideshow. Looks like the Bounty Hunters will be pushed pretty hard. Makes sense. Nothing really new from Hot Toys.

Is that the Hot Toys Han in Carbonite or a SS version ??

StarWars-Celebration-0219.jpg

StarWars-Celebration-0239.jpg

StarWars-Celebration-0243.jpg

StarWars-Celebration-0254.jpg

Want that Han in Carbonite but really don't want to pay Sideshow's ridiculous $250 plus shipping asking price.

Yeah I'm exactly the same ! I would love this. But I mean c'mon if that isn't a cash grab I don't know what is.

With this and the inflated Luke Snowspeeder pricing, Sideshow is really not doing themselves much justice with the 1/6 fans.

Please do not screw up the likeness on Jedi Luke...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back