Star Wars: A New Hope vs The Empire Strikes Back

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I think Savini's NotLD is pretty damn good. I was just looking at the Romero flicks. I like the Night remake a little better also. I thought the Dawn Remake was good but nothing compared to the original. I don't even count the Day remake or whatever it was.

:ignore: What remake? :ignore:

Actually I think Savini's NotLD is pretty damn good. I was just looking at the Romero flicks. I like the Night remake a little better also. I thought the Dawn Remake was good but nothing compared to the original. I don't even count the Day remake or whatever it was.

Night remake by Savini was fun but original is still king.

Die Hard is an awesome movie :rock

LOTR are also classics.

47. Predator ****

Probably should be higher.

:horror I must've missed it. :lol

Yeah, bump that f'er up. IMHO, quintessential action film. I have no idea why it works so seamlessly, especially for a testosterone-infused ensemble pic, but it's flawless fun from insertion to extraction.

Ya know what else I love about ANH is that even though it's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away it still has that 70's feel. With the hair and sideburns. Just takes me back:)

for me like a few others have mentioned

ANH #1 due to it being the first and for me i had never seen anything like that or even close to it at the time.

ESB#2........awesome from start to finish & so close to #1 but since it was #2 well.......it's #2.....:)

Well put. I'm stealing your answer.

Morning Barry.... :wave

morning flosi............:wave

now i have to edit your occupation in the other thread.............:lol

no....road warrior?............:panic:

RW blew me away when I saw it opening night.

But it hasn't held up for me very well :horror

Ya know what else I love about ANH is that even though it's a long time ago in a galaxy far far away it still has that 70's feel. With the hair and sideburns. Just takes me back:)

The 70's was a galaxy far far away. :lol

But yeah, I love the look.

Land of the Dead is severely underrated IMO, but that Savini remake of NOTLD. . . I wish I could erase all memories of that from my mind, and just pretend it never happened.

Back