1/6 Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SoD is such an underrated Dracula-movie , it rules !

I doubt they had such a martini glass back then though :p

They def should make a Klove from this movie , I felt so bad for him as he was clearly in love with Sarah but rich people would not marry poor people.
Yeah SOD is one of the better Dracula films with the great Patrick Troughton stealing the show..

Picked this up on Halloween. I like it, but the boots suck. Open mouth sculpt looks awesome, but sits a little high on the peg. I think with a few little tweaks this thing could really shine. Definitely a must buy for Lee Dracula fans and glad I pulled the trigger. The Count just pops on the shelf!!!

26416129829_7dddd4fbcc_c.jpg

26416130689_0eb91aa047_c.jpg
Nice acquisition...and i agree...no boot articulation is a bit of a let down..

He *did* give Sarah a martini glass in the movie......fancy that (saw it the other day)

-his hair is pitch black in the movie , this looks more like AD72 hair

-his skin looked almost white in the movie , maybe this was difficult to achieve w/o him looking like Mr Freeze or something :p

Picked this up on Halloween. I like it, but the boots suck. Open mouth sculpt looks awesome, but sits a little high on the peg. I think with a few little tweaks this thing could really shine. Definitely a must buy for Lee Dracula fans and glad I pulled the trigger. The Count just pops on the shelf!!!

26416129829_7dddd4fbcc_c.jpg

26416130689_0eb91aa047_c.jpg

Looks like hes screaming in anger because the bat is pooping on him.

Cool figure though.

I love this figure but i made a few modifications to make it a little more pleasing to my eye.

I extended the neck joint as for me it looked a little too short.

I also gave the relaxed head sculpt a shot of dull coat as it looked too glossy/sweaty. Not movie accurate.
The open mouth sculpt wasn't as bad so i left it stock.

My biggest grip was always the lack of articulation in the boots....so i re-worked them with new pegs.

View attachment 420303View attachment 420300View attachment 420299View attachment 420298View attachment 420301View attachment 420302

Looks great with longer ankle pegs and neck. Probably got you to his correct height as well. I gotta say the dull coat helped that sculpt a lot, but I never display him with it. Nothing against that sculpt, but I just absolutely love the other one. Great for pics though and a nice option for those that like to change it up. This is the only figure I have displayed with everything out of the box and laid out on the detolf shelf. Looks awesome.

Well executed mods matrix! Always been tempted by this fantastic release being a huge vampire fanatic myself, but just never really watched the movies... I know if I did I would’ve bought this in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a highly underrated figure. I am going to make a custom coffin for mine. Will post pics once it is done. Not interested in screen accuracy in the slightest

I'm a big fan of the late Christopher Lee and in addition to receiving Hot Toys Dooku this week i recently picked up Star Ace's 1:6 scale Count Dracula. Stunning figure!

IMG_5604.JPG
IMG_5607.JPG

Back