1/6 Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make sure to check out my Instagram horror_fiend_collector
IMG_20200512_143756.jpg

I finally got around to making a coffin for this figure. It is still very much a work in progress, but its coming along. next comes paint for the base (glossy black), and i have the skin for the coffin already cut, I just need to apply it. After that is the tufted interior. Just got the red velvet for it yesterday

drac-wip1.jpg

drac-wip2.jpg

drac-wip3.jpg

Thanks guys! Here is the finished piece, minus the coffin lid, which will be finished tomorrow

drac2.jpg

drac3.jpg

drac4.jpg

The bottom is laser cut MDF, painted a gloss black. The top is a gloss plastic that is also laser cut. for the top, I put a silver reflective coating on the coffin and then offset the plastic by 1/16" to create a design that morphs as the viewer moves around it. The design only makes sense when seen head on.

drac3.jpg

drac5.jpg

Anyone have any thoughts on picking this up vs. waiting for the upcoming Trick-or-Treat version? I only found one photo of the Trick-or-Treat one and could not tell much by the photo.

Anyone have any thoughts on picking this up vs. waiting for the upcoming Trick-or-Treat version? I only found one photo of the Trick-or-Treat one and could not tell much by the photo.
I had forgotten about that figure, I thought it was going up for pre-order this past Summer.

I regret selling this one a few years ago, but looking forward to KP. The proto looks fantastic with all three sculpts and the freakin coffin, so I went all in. Something about this one and that red cape just pops on the shelf though and a great representation of Lee’s Dracula.
Old pic
66D2BBB7-3B17-42FF-BED2-538A846BB9B4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back