1/6 Star Ace Christopher Lee Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures and vídeo review (in portuguese)

Thanks again Star Ace!

DSCN3843.JPG
DSCN3838.JPG
DSCN3851.JPG
DSCN3826aa.jpg
DSCN3865.JPG

Mine arrived a few minutes ago, and I have looked it over. While mine has a slight gloss, it's nothing that can't be fixed with careful lighting. The cut of suit is really nice, it doesn't look the least bit baggy. I haven't pushed the articulation to it's limits, but the joints feel good and tight, like they will hold a pose.

I think this is the best 1/6 scale figure I've ever purchased. The clothing is so nice. It looks natural and the material feels super sturdy. The accessories aren't fragile. The likeness is great.

Very shocked at how much I like it. I nearly passed on it.
Really just solid

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

SoD is such an underrated Dracula-movie , it rules !

I doubt they had such a martini glass back then though :p

They def should make a Klove from this movie , I felt so bad for him as he was clearly in love with Sarah but rich people would not marry poor people.

Picked this up on Halloween. I like it, but the boots suck. Open mouth sculpt looks awesome, but sits a little high on the peg. I think with a few little tweaks this thing could really shine. Definitely a must buy for Lee Dracula fans and glad I pulled the trigger. The Count just pops on the shelf!!!

26416129829_7dddd4fbcc_c.jpg

26416130689_0eb91aa047_c.jpg

Back