Dracula 1/4 Star Ace...BELA LUGOSI this time around

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The red eye thing makes zero sense to me, and after the Infinite Statue figure, this thing is irrelevant, especially at the price point and sculpt which might have gone over better were it not for the IS piece.

The red eye thing makes zero sense to me, and after the Infinite Statue figure, this thing is irrelevant, especially at the price point and sculpt which might have gone over better were it not for the IS piece.
Well, I have the Sideshow 1/4 scale from the "days of yore" by Andy Bergholtz, and the IS/KP Bela 1/6, so I think I am good to skip this. I have been collecting for 3 decades. The prices for this stuff keeps going up ,up, up. So I am getting much more selective in what I add to my stuff. I already have a nice collection, and I like to eat food. I will always like seeing and talking about new stuff; but I don't get everything.

Well, I have the Sideshow 1/4 scale from the "days of yore" by Andy Bergholtz, and the IS/KP Bela 1/6, so I think I am good to skip this. I have been collecting for 3 decades. The prices for this stuff keeps going up ,up, up. So I am getting much more selective in what I add to my stuff. I already have a nice collection, and I like to eat food. I will always like seeing and talking about new stuff; but I don't get everything.
I hear you there! :giggle:

Back