Stan Lee Apperance

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan will be here in Texas this Weekend. I don't care much about him. I'm going for Dushku and the Firefly attendees.

I got a sig and photo, in my mind the PHOTO was worth it the sig not so much it was so fraking busy you dont even get a chance to talk to stan they push you thru like a cattle.

And with him coming to calgary or western canada with all those trekkies its gonna be INSANE!....
They Should also call it the calgary entertainment expo, cuz theirs like 10 comic guests..:(

To anyone hoping to meet Stan, I STRONGLY suggest you preorder your signing tickets because they typically sell out weeks before the show and you could lose out on this rare opportunity. In Montreal, the tickets were sold out weeks earlier. Many people were turned away as they thought they could buy tickets on the day of the show. Don't forget, the Stan signings are being coordinated by an independent source, not the convention people. They just reserved a table just like every other dealer at the con. Find out how you can reserve signing tickets.

Stan will be here in Texas this Weekend. I don't care much about him. I'm going for Dushku and the Firefly attendees.

Isn't being in the Marvel section and not caring much about Stan Lee like being in the Whedonville section and not caring much about Joss Whedon, or being in the LOTR section and not caring about JRR Tolkien, or being in the Disney section and not caring much about Walt Disney??

I always hate to see celebrities get paid for pictures and autographs my God, suck it up and make someone's day...but I suppose its their agents pushing for it mainly.

This shlts me, you pay to attend the expo/convention, whatever then you have to pay to get a signature and/or photo, in Australia they'd get creamed for that crap!

holy crap, $150 for a sig from stan lee ?!
well i guess they dont want you to auction it off afterwards, but $150 is really steep...

Isn't being in the Marvel section and not caring much about Stan Lee like being in the Whedonville section and not caring much about Joss Whedon, or being in the LOTR section and not caring about JRR Tolkien, or being in the Disney section and not caring much about Walt Disney??

Maybe to you? Stan Lee doesn't control all of Marvel. He doesn't direct the movies that are made..yada, yada. If you notice, I mostly post in movie threads when it comes to Marvel. I don't post and talk about comics.

To each his own.

I always hate to see celebrities get paid for pictures and autographs my God, suck it up and make someone's day...but I suppose its their agents pushing for it mainly.

At Star Wars Weekends in Disney World celebrities sign for free. To get a ticket you need to line up at 5:00 am and then wait all day for your turn.

At SW Celebration you pay for autograph tickets and then get to just walk right up to the celebrities and meet them for the most part.

I've got more money than time. Paid autographs for the win.

Maybe to you? Stan Lee doesn't control all of Marvel. He doesn't direct the movies that are made..yada, yada. If you notice, I mostly post in movie threads when it comes to Marvel. I don't post and talk about comics.

To each his own.

Stan Lee is the most important person by far in Marvel Comics, by far. No one comes close. He is like the Father of Marvel comics.
Don't you think it is a little rude to go into a thread titled "Stan Lee Appearance", just to stop in and say you don't care much about Stan Lee? Stan is the Man. Stan is the Greatest. He is the most significant and greatest person alive in the entire fantasy entertainment genre. Probably the greatest person who ever lived, with only Walt Disney coming close.

Stan Lee is the most important person by far in Marvel Comics, by far. No one comes close. He is like the Father of Marvel comics.
Don't you think it is a little rude to go into a thread titled "Stan Lee Appearance", just to stop in and say you don't care much about Stan Lee? Stan is the Man. Stan is the Greatest. He is the most significant and greatest person alive in the entire fantasy entertainment genre. Probably the greatest person who ever lived, with only Walt Disney coming close.

My daughter Selina surprises Stan with a little gift: A Spidey toy!
She was just shy of 4 years of age at the time.

con16.jpg

con17.jpg

Here is a moment captured on film!

Selina took at least 25 pics today. The little darling was such a good sport. She was awesome.

Selina and Poison Ivy

con29.jpg

Selina and a very hot Green Lantern. This one had guys turning heads all day.

con4.jpg

I can actually hear her say, "Are you talkin' to me? Yeah? I dare ya. I double dare ya!"
All of 3 years old and ready to kick Rebel Fleet butt.

con7.jpg

You just know that when little girls want to kiss Darth Vader, someone ain't so scary anymore... lol.

con9.jpg

Scooby!

con13.jpg

Considering my first line was that he was going to be here in Texas, no. I was letting other freaks know that may live here that didn't know he would be here, that he was going to be here.

That is really great that you love Stan Lee soooo much. I do not. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. Don't really see why you are making it a big deal. When people say they don't like Joss Whedon, I just curse and swear about it on facebook or elsewhere. That's that. If you INSIST on crying about it, I will be sure to get you a tissue. I have a whole box right here with your name on it.

Moving on...

Last edited:

That is really great that you love Stan Lee soooo much. I do not. Don't really see why you are making it a big deal. When people say they don't like Joss Whedon, I just curse and swear about it on facebook or elsewhere. That's that. If you INSIST on crying about it, I will be sure to get you a tissue though. I have a whole box right here with your name on it.

funny-pictures-angry-cat-in-bath.jpg

Back