Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lets gooooo!! :panic:
Screenshot 2023-08-21 113456.png

Damn... That looks incredible. I messed up. Won't make that mistake again. I do hope they make another run of these.

Sounds like they’re adding shipping labels to a batch of orders but have not yet had the carrier pick them up.

Got mine in today. Everything looks good so far except the right shoulder strap of the gun/ammo holster became detached due to bad factory glue. I used gorilla glue and it feels pretty solid now though.

I tried a different set of the hands to test how they fit after reading above that someone had seen a post of them not fitting right, mine fit good. The body feels nice and solid but its a bit stiff and doesn't seem to have great articulation. It's a Stallone figure from Cobra though, so I don't think he needs to be all that articulated to still be a great figure .

First impressions are good.

I've been in collection for 15 years now, and never ever felt such a remorse for not geting a figure before it sells out as this one.
How low is the edition size on this for it to sell out this fast, 3 months before release? I can't imagine there being so many Cobra fans out there...
I just don't get the reasoning behind Sly Shop bussines? This figure is not cheap, at least not for the quality of it (don't get me wrong, it's a great release, but for this price/quality ratio I believe it produces a great profit). Don't they want to make more money?

Ughhhhhh why did I wait?? I member they posted on FB that preorder quantities were low and I swear like an hour later it was gone

Back