Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over the Top is a really weird choice, and there is nothing really distinctive about how Stallone looks in that film, it's just mid 80's Stallone with a trucker's cap. :dunno

Mind you, if they're going that niche, maybe I'll get my Deke DaSilva from Nighthawks figure after all... :lol
Just saw Nighthawks for the first time a couple of days ago. Lando and the Hitcher couldn't save it. Nothing really happens. Intetnational terrorist who likes the night life.😂

Just saw Nighthawks for the first time a couple of days ago. Lando and the Hitcher couldn't save it. Nothing really happens. Intetnational terrorist who likes the night life.😂
Not a fan either.

The behind the scenes drama is way more interesting than the actual movie.

Same for Cop Land that movie sucks lol

Copland is a really good movie.

And Nighthawks is good. That chase scene in the middle was epic.

I barely remember Over the Top. I used to like it when I was a kid. All I remember from it, is Hawk (Stallone) saying that when he would turn his cap around, he would get stronger or something. It's on YouTube for free, so I might watch it later, but anyway, weird choice for a figure.

Rocky 4, I understand. Rocky in the USA trunks is my number one choice for an in ring Rocky figure.

My guess is Hawk will be wearing this

dciV9bZ.jpg

vmEhjME.jpg
As cheesy as the movie is, I love it. I used to watch it a lot during the 80's and 90's. I'll get a figure definitely.

What’s the box of the ‘Over the Top’ figure going to say? 1/6 Lincoln Hawk or 1/6 Lincoln Hawks?

I like the synopsis for Over the Top,

Lincoln Hawk is a long-haul truck driver who tries to win back his alienated son, Michael, while becoming a champion arm wrestler.

:LOL:

A 1/6 scale Copland figure would be awesome.
I would just need it to be made by a real 1/6 scale figure company and not whatever atrocity would come from Stallone’s weird Agent’s clothing company like these ones will be.

Advertising the next wave of figures before releasing the first? Are they having trouble finding retailers willing to buy into enough stock? The only other company that I can recall constantly advertising what will be coming before they ever offered their first figure was Molecule8.

Advertising the next wave of figures before releasing the first? Are they having trouble finding retailers willing to buy into enough stock? The only other company that I can recall constantly advertising what will be coming before they ever offered their first figure was Molecule8.

What a shady name.

Hope they do a Copland figure so I can get a parted out uniform for a custom Dennehy from First Blood (with some modding - would still need the jacket).:lecture

rBOXi0u.png

Kind of funny that Stallone wore a similar uniform to his nemesis' gang. But I guess it's a bit like Mel using feral kid's hair for a different role years later. :dunno

SsbAM89.png

Back