Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
421008F0-F38B-4667-B283-504F460D4EB8.png

'tis the best figure I've ever had the privilege to lay mine eyes upon.

Also, thank you @MaulFan for putting yourself out there by following that clown to provide us with updates. You deserve a KitKat or three!!

'tis the best figure I've ever had the privilege to lay mine eyes upon.

Also, thank you @MaulFan for putting yourself out there by following that clown to provide us with updates. You deserve a KitKat or three!!
I am that interested in these figures I’m willing to sift through the other **** to keep on top of these.

This endless announcement is now officialy a bad joke, a continuous improvisation filled with weird photos, megalomany, promises and coming soons, and meanwhile we don't ever know something as basic as if this figures will be available worldwide. I wouldn't mind to update my Hot Toys representation of this John Rambo, but I'm getting so tired of this nonsense **** that each day this old figure looks better and better to me.

Sly's eye lids look like a second pair of eyeballs. A figure of an older Stallone must include those or no sale for me.

This endless announcement is now officialy a bad joke, a continuous improvisation filled with weird photos, megalomany, promises and coming soons, and meanwhile we don't ever know something as basic as if this figures will be available worldwide. I wouldn't mind to update my Hot Toys representation of this John Rambo, but I'm getting so tired of this nonsense **** that each day this old figure looks better and better to me.
Yeah this is beyond ridiculous. I’ve lost all interest in these. Even If these do get released we’ll be lucky if they’re Sideshow level “quality.” I’ll stick with threezero. Their Rambo 3 figure is awesome, so hopefully their First Blood Rambo turns out just as good.

Yeah this is beyond ridiculous. I’ve lost all interest in these. Even If these do get released we’ll be lucky if they’re Sideshow level “quality.” I’ll stick with threezero. Their Rambo 3 figure is awesome, so hopefully their First Blood Rambo turns out just as good.
Agree about Threezero. I hope they adjust some details of the upcoming First Blood figure as well, because it would be spectacular. It's a shame they may never be able to release a version of Rambo with the M65.

Maybe Agent Nick should get out of the pool and call Threezero so they can teach him to count knife teeth...

View attachment 555599

I'll give them credit for the removable butt cap compass. That's a nice detail. I don't think the 3zero does that, but the 3Zero looks a bit more accurate, imo

The main issue with ThreeZero First Blood is using the beefy Rambo 3 body, be interesting to see if they come out with a new body before final release.
Sure, that body is one of the things they should improve to offer a better figure.

Back