SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always been a diehard Cobra and especially Cobra Commander/Storm Shadow fan. I passed on the chrome helmeted CC as it just didn't look right and am iffy on SS here.

This is the version I was hoping they would really nail, too.

There's just no reason to jump on preorders anymore unless I'm really moved by the exclusive.

If its a badass ex like an extra HS or a really great weapon I will be buy it. If its not then I'm gonna play the long wait and see and get the reg if I like it when its in hand.

There's just no reason to jump on preorders anymore unless I'm really moved by the exclusive.

If its a badass ex like an extra HS or a really great weapon I will be buy it. If its not then I'm gonna play the long wait and see and get the reg if I like it when its in hand.

I believe the ex is the white hilt cobra sword. Stoked for this figure. V2 true or not it is a cool design and I'm due for a Storm Shadow.

I'll take the hs and the accs, leave the uniform and may be switch with a combination of HT Rise of Cobra Storm Shadow and custom bits.

this has probably been brought up a dozen times already but...rubber arms?

picture.php

what are you talking about?

I don't see any elbow joints, so i just assumed sideshow used some sort of rubber covering for this one. Judging from the lack of complete outrage in this thread i guess i was wrong about that :monkey1
Maybe they're well hidden, or the pics i've seen don't make them that obvious somehow, dunno i'm just not seeing any elbow joints. :dunno

Back