SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess they read that their interpretation of Destro looks like ***.

Kewl that the cobra commander rag head is multi-piece.

Storm Shadow looks good. But it's a pass. I don't like the camo pattern. Would have loved the 88's style, but meh "SS interpretation". I have the superior original that is tweaked. All I need.

Baroness looks so damn good.

Storm Shadow looks good. But it's a pass. I don't like the camo pattern. Would have loved the 88's style, but meh "SS interpretation". I have the superior original that is tweaked. All I need.

Baroness looks so damn good.

I'd actually be all over this figure if it wasn't for the camo. I missed out on the first Storm Shadow figure and want to get this one but I've never been huge fan of the camo look on SS.

Agreed on Baroness. I haven't picked up a 1/6 figure in over a year but Baroness is just to cool to pass up.

My reading comprehension is fine. I just don't follow your logic: "Too pluth too eqalth macaroni!!!" :cuckoo:
Frankly Nam, you're so full of BS nowadays that it's hard for me to tell if you honestly can't understand my posts or are trying to push for another wacky agenda of some kind, but I'll try to spell it out in crayon for you once more:

This Storm Shadow is a hodgepodge of multiple existing versions, and Sideshow's own artistic interpretation. Though it contains some components of '88 Stormie, it is NOT '88 Stormie. If you still don't understand this, then please send me a PM and I will try to better explain this incredibly complex logic to you.

This Storm Shadow is a hodgepodge of multiple existing versions, and Sideshow's own artistic interpretation. Though it contains some components of '88 Stormie, it is NOT '88 Stormie. If you still don't understand this, then please send me a PM and I will try to better explain this incredibly complex logic to you.

Did you listen to the description given by Sideshow's own employee in the vid a page or so back? Based of that description, and your claiming it's "a hodgepodge of multiple existing versions," I'd honestly have to question if you've ever even owned the figure, are trolling for the sake of goading, or have replaced Josh as the Superfan.

Did you listen to the description given by Sideshow's own employee in the vid a page or so back? Based of that description, and your claiming it's "a hodgepodge of multiple existing versions," I'd honestly have to question if you've ever even owned the figure, are trolling for the sake of goading, or have replaced Josh as the Superfan.

No that would be Teemu. :lecture

So, my initial excitement has subsided somewhat.

The masked headsculpt definitely needs to be tweaked. We don't need a fat faced Storm Shadow. The side perspective view from the teaser looked nice, but the front view SDCC pics, not so much.

Skintone needs to be darker / tanner as well.

As Sideshow is notorious for not being able to futz their figures, but that hood is horrendous.

That's exactly what it is thats off! It looks sooooo close to being the ultimate SS head but I couldn't place my finger on it.......he's fat faced! Maybe SS stands for Steven Segal instead of Storm Shadow, could it be him under that hood???

In that SDCC video they said something about the face being molded in skin color and then covered to give it depth. I wonder if that is what is giving Tommy the Seagal fat face.

alg-actor-steven-seagal-jpg.jpg

Back