SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in that sdcc video they said something about the face being molded in skin color and then covered to give it depth. I wonder if that is what is giving tommy the seagal fat face.

alg-actor-steven-seagal-jpg.jpg

Holy herpes, Batman!!!!

Gotta admit- I'm kinda sorry I passed on the Red Ninja when I did. Maybe someday I'll pick up a couple.

Here are two pictures I took from SDCC this year. I am not crazy about the eye-hole mask thing but the gear looks ok. Still wish it was a re-curve not a compound bow (looks the same as Zartan's)https://www.chaoscalling.com/sdcc2013/IMG_9906.JPG
https://www.chaoscalling.com/sdcc2013/IMG_9907.JPG

I agree on the Bow, Storm Shadow is a traditionalist seldom using modern technology, it would be cool if they included a re-curve as well as the compound.

Compound bow is fine. :)

73015262_3857411095_z.jpg

Compound bow is fine, but Storm Shadow version 1 should have come with thr traditional ninja bow.

I think it is great that the new bases are going to be sold separately. Now I can get them for all of the Cobra figures. I hope they do the same thing for Joes and Star Wars.

I think it is great that the new bases are going to be sold separately. Now I can get them for all of the Cobra figures. I hope they do the same thing for Joes and Star Wars.

The new display stands probably added another $20-$25 to the cost of the figures

The new display stands probably added another $20-$25 to the cost of the figures

Not likely. The cost of the base will probably cover it's own prduction expenses. That's kinda how production works.:)

On the other hand...if they give them away or charge some ridiculously low price like 5 dollars, then I can see Sideshow having offset the cost of their production by spreading it out to the figures.

Not likely. The cost of the base will probably cover it's own prduction expenses. That's kinda how production works.:)

On the other hand...if they give them away or charge some ridiculously low price like 5 dollars, then I can see Sideshow having offset the cost of their production by spreading it out to the figures.

Nah, they'll do like they did with Boba and use the new stand design to jack up the price of basic figures.

Nah, they'll do like they did with Boba and use the new stand design to jack up the price of basic figures.

Nah...apples and oranges. Boba Fett's stand was packaged with him. So the price of the stand would naturally inflate the overall price of the figure. The stand was essentially sold as a an accessory to the figure.

These stands are being offered separately from the figures. So they will have their own pricetag.

If the figures go up in price (and we all know that they will)...nobody...not even Sideshow can say with any truth that it is because of the new stands if the new stands are sold for a reasonable price.

Nah...apples and oranges. Boba Fett's stand was packaged with him. So the price of the stand would naturally inflate the overall price of the figure. The stand was essentially sold as a an accessory to the figure.

These stands are being offered separately from the figures. So they will have their own pricetag.

If the figures go up in price (and we all know that they will)...nobody...not even Sideshow can say with any truth that it is because of the new stands if the new stands are sold for a reasonable price.

Then they've already done that! :horror Baroness' description doesn't include a figure stand. I hope that's an oversight and not them cutting corners to gouge collectors. If they are, they've stooped to an all new level of cheapassery.

Then they've already done that! :horror Baroness' description doesn't include a figure stand. I hope that's an oversight and not them cutting corners to gouge collectors. If they are, they've stooped to an all new level of cheapassery.

And this surprises you? :slap

I have not heard anyone say that the figures will not come with their regular stands. As far as I can tell, these are just something that is being offered on the side...for a price, of course.

I have a V1 Storm Shadow and an Exclusive Flint for sale on ebay. They've both been opened and displayed, but are in great condition. If anyone's interested, PM me.

Back