SSC Storm Shadow (V2) Assassin 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have, i just didn't understand your question.

Wasn't sure if you were asking where to get a body with one, if it had them, what people's opinion on them were...

Wasn't enough information.

I thought they were rubber arms, i thought at least a few other board members also thought they were rubber arms, and given the notoriety of rubber arms on this forum i didn't think it'd take further explaining.

But i was wrong, no rubber arms.

I don't see any elbow joints, so i just assumed sideshow used some sort of rubber covering for this one. Judging from the lack of complete outrage in this thread i guess i was wrong about that :monkey1
Maybe they're well hidden, or the pics i've seen don't make them that obvious somehow, dunno i'm just not seeing any elbow joints. :dunno

Or photoshop :)

I think there's supposed to be one, but I can't navigate the new site format. Usually you can just keep checking the Production Blog for the preview pictures. Now I can't even find the Production Blog (Granted, I'm not really trying that hard...)

Back