SSC - Marvel - 1:6 scale Wolverine figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f85f09787b702b79d1fa37ffaddc91ee.jpg gambit next sideshow keep him like this

If SS make a Gambit like that, instant purchase for me...unless it's going to cost me $280 like Wolverine here thanks to CA tax. Only reason why I just can't pull the trigger on this guy yet

I went the knock off custom route crazy toys 56 bucks + ganghood body 31 =87 to kitbash i'll post pics when get him set up.

I was stressing out watching because of the right arm joint gap lol.

They should've had one more spin at the end with him holding his sword.

Logan made me more pumped for this figure.

Last edited:
Man these pics look really good of the figure I've been skeptical about this figure but it looks really good and tempted to pick this figure up and after seeing Logan makes me want a comic representation of Wolverine for sure.

just had one the of the best daily tee sales yet via a wolvy inspired design on ript... seems like a good excuse to get this. :rotfl

very curious to see the yellow/blu ver(if they do one) and would kill for a weapon x ver but not holdin breath on that one.

edited.

just had one the of the best daily tee sales yet via a wolvy inspired design on ript... seems like a good excuse to get this. :rotfl

very curious to see the yellow/blu ver and would kill for a weapon x ver but not holdin breath on that one.

There's a yellow and blue version?

Great pics close to hitting the buy it now button. I also got the idea of bashing a Logan together with the spare unmasked sculpt. I think it would be cool.

Sadly, things with my head haven't really gone well.

The original head ad fleshtone paint on the cowl. The replacement had yellow paint on the mask. The third head again has fleshtone paint on the cowl.

At this point I have no confidence that Sideshow will send me a decent head. They've suggested applying some paint to fix it, but I'm worried that I won't get the shade of black right or that I'll just **** it up and ruin the piece. has anyone tried to do this sort of thing before?

You can see the three problematic heads below.

wolverine-heads.jpg

Sadly, things with my head haven't really gone well.

The original head ad fleshtone paint on the cowl. The replacement had yellow paint on the mask. The third head again has fleshtone paint on the cowl.

At this point I have no confidence that Sideshow will send me a decent head. They've suggested applying some paint to fix it, but I'm worried that I won't get the shade of black right or that I'll just **** it up and ruin the piece. has anyone tried to do this sort of thing before?

You can see the three problematic heads below.

View attachment 328601

You have a right to send that back to them, for the price they should fix it not you. If they can't paint no better than that then they need to hire someone or commission it out to someone who can.

Back