SSC Jason Voorhees Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Jason is looking really nice! Maybe it'll be expensive but it looks like it's got a specifically sculpted body and if the final product can look as good as this proto it'll be worth the typical 1/6 figure price

JasonContest.jpg

From the two pics we have this looks freaking awesome. I hope the price doesn't ruin my excitement for this figure.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Have they ever hinted at doing any other horror figures? Crazy that we haven't gotten a Freddy yet.

Have they ever hinted at doing any other horror figures? Crazy that we haven't gotten a Freddy yet.

They hadn't even hinted at this figure before! I have to imagine this will be the start of Sideshow returning to horror, along with the PFs. I imagine Freddy and Leatherface would follow suit. Threezero seems to have Pinhead's rights however.

They hadn't even hinted at this figure before! I have to imagine this will be the start of Sideshow returning to horror, along with the PFs. I imagine Freddy and Leatherface would follow suit. Threezero seems to have Pinhead's rights however.

Actually they did about a year or so back, said something about returning to horror. They even had a Jason teaser at the time.

Bring it on I say, he is looking good from that one picture so far and its good to SS taking on him and hopefully other horror icons soon.

Back