SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

From that promo art, it looks as if they're redoing the baroness' eyeglasses. Looks as if.

i think she was going to come with two glasses and three hair pieces

Really? Movie joes over ARAH?

Especially over SS bad *** Bludd.

I got into 1/6 almost a year ago and missed out on Storm Shadow from SS and couldn't justify at the time paying the price he was going for so I had to get a storm shadow, and you have to admit this one was alot more detailed bad *** than Sideshows version, plus StormShadow kicks bludd any day of the week IMO and if i was going to get StormShadow i had to get Snake Eyes from the same line so they could fight each other;

when i cancelled my pre-order they asked why and I said there hasn't been any new releases or pre-orders and all my money as been sucked up by other lines all from HT and she replied that good things will be coming soon, so iono.

If major bludd's pre-order can just hold out until august/sept i'll be able to afford him, but my flex pay calendar is lite up like a christmas tree for the next two months, got my fingers crossed

I got into 1/6 almost a year ago and missed out on Storm Shadow from SS and couldn't justify at the time paying the price he was going for so I had to get a storm shadow, and you have to admit this one was alot more detailed bad *** than Sideshows version, plus StormShadow kicks bludd any day of the week IMO and if i was going to get StormShadow i had to get Snake Eyes from the same line so they could fight each other;

when i cancelled my pre-order they asked why and I said there hasn't been any new releases or pre-orders and all my money as been sucked up by other lines all from HT and she replied that good things will be coming soon, so iono.

If major bludd's pre-order can just hold out until august/sept i'll be able to afford him, but my flex pay calendar is lite up like a christmas tree for the next two months, got my fingers crossed

getting tired of hearing "coming soon".....in Sideshow terms,coming soon means years

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I understand the aftermarket $$$ hit, but the movie one is not Storm Shadow. Remove the sleeves off the SS one and you have the 1984 figure.

But, as always, it's your collection. :lol

Snake Eyes, I can agree looks pretty nice..
But movie stormshadow... looks like butt.
He's an addidias Ninja.

Might be a good basis for qwick-kick though.. so :huh

if you like it, that's all that matters, though, i'd say that the second snake eyes with timber set is better, personaly.

and i'll wager if ya wait a bit longer, we will see a storm shadow V2 from sideshow as well.

Will he come with the Weather Dominator? lol jk

Yea, that helmet looks awful. And no cobra logo on the chest?

I've got a extra trooper helmet to try out.

Otherwise the reset of what we can see looks good. Like the gloves. Will be stocking up on those bisches.

Hmmmm, no longer Cobra Commander: Enemy Leader but Cobra Commander: Dictator?

Getting nervous...Sideshow hasn't been doing too well with the sixth-scale lately. The last Snake Eyes didn't impress people for the most part and the constant re-release of Ninjas and Cobra Troopers reeks of their Star Wars license handling.

I'd almost rather see Hot Toys do a Retaliation Cobra Commander.

Well i hope he looks better on the release as i'd like this version of him.

Looks like Blue Helmet from Mel Brooks' new movie "Cobraballs."

I thought the same. In all likelihood it's just the picture. We all know SSC loves freaking out its fan base. I'm not sold yet since I have the PF.

Will wait for pricepoint and full reveal.

Looks like Blue Helmet from Mel Brooks' new movie "Cobraballs."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

that's exactly what I was thinking. This and baggy pants Vader are really making SS look bad. But I''ll still order Vader.... this, no chance if that pic is accurate of what we will be getting.

Back