SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Facebook announcement G.I. JOE: Helmeted Cobra Commander

Or maybe this is the bone everyone has been lookin' for, wrapped up in one picture. Progress on CDCC (he has clothes and a CAPE!) Destro's dome and collar, reworked Baroness, hooded outfit SS and one other mystery figure in the front. If you save the photo and change the color and lighting you can clearly see he is standing in the middle of four other figures.

Last edited:

Or maybe this is the bone everyone has been lookin' for, wrapped up in one picture. Progress on CDCC (he has clothes and a CAPE!) Destro's dome and collar, reworked Baroness, hooded outfit SS and one other mystery figure in the front. If you save the photo and change the color and lighting you can clearly see he is standing in the middle of four other figures.

thank ya....:)

and Destro confirmed by Matt himself.....you don't "like" something unless you agree with it..

I said Destro was hiding behind CC....and The Sideshow honcho agreed

If you recall the Hawk wip photo did indeed have RnR wip in the background, so a multi figure preview is not unheard of from them. Good eye teemu.

zartan, destro , baroness, storm shadow, cobra commander

That line up makes since but I'm just not seeing Zartan in that figure, the armor is different and the hood looks tighter. Maybe a capture Jinx, she is ninja-ish, and SSC loves them some ninja.

Mystery figure should be mystery figures! Crimson Guard Commanders.

That would be awesome but I don't get the tight fitting hood?

Last edited:

Sideshow should be ashamed that they have put us all in a position that we are so desparate to figure out all of the figures in a sneak peek shot of one of them.

I don't mind, gives us something to post about until we see the rest of Chrome Dome CC.:)

Most importantly it shows us that the line is not dead, very slow but not dead. Five unreleased figure + Bludd that has got be seen as a good thing, right?

Last edited:

I don't mind, gives us something to post about until we see the rest of Chrome Dome CC.:)

Most importantly it shows us that the line is not dead, very slow but not dead. Five unreleased figure + Blood that has got be seen as a good thing, right?

not that I complaining after seeing CC and (Destro and possibly a new storm shadow)

I wonder if Sideshow has the good guys in mind? seems its all about Cobra for the moment

I really want Snowjob,Mutt with Junkyard,Quick Kick,Spirit,Gung-ho before this line does eventually goes away

If Destro is using the bulkier body it definitely opens the doors for Gung-ho and Roadblock (and even a SDCC exclusive Croc Master)

I just hope its a short order to ship window. Would lover to have CC in hand by the end of the year. Bludd and CC before years end could salvage what's been a terrible Joe year.

I just hope its a short order to ship window. Would lover to have CC in hand by the end of the year. Bludd and CC before years end could salvage what's been a terrible Joe year.

It sure would. It is nice to have sideshow give us a sneak peak because the only Joe's being seen are the fantastic customs being shown.:clap

I totally see Serpentors Air Chariot.

single-fluffy-cloud-blue-sky.jpg

But don't see Destro in that picture.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl.....funny guy.

not that I complaining after seeing CC and (Destro and possibly a new storm shadow)

I wonder if Sideshow has the good guys in mind? seems its all about Cobra for the moment

I really want Snowjob,Mutt with Junkyard,Quick Kick,Spirit,Gung-ho before this line does eventually goes away

If Destro is using the bulkier body it definitely opens the doors for Gung-ho and Roadblock (and even a SDCC exclusive Croc Master)

sdcc croc master please

While that does look good, the original card art still trumps all.

Back