Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know of something to display a pf head by its self? I have the exclusive Quinn Pf and I am 50/50 on which head to display. I would like to display the extra head on the base without having to worry it will fall over. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Anybody know of something to display a pf head by its self? I have the exclusive Quinn Pf and I am 50/50 on which head to display. I would like to display the extra head on the base without having to worry it will fall over. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brian

Not that I know of, but I was thinking of doing bases for all my extra parts but I haven't been able to get to the craft store for supplies recently.

Thanks

Brian

Same here. Usually I just put the extra parts back into it's box. But, Harley is the exception. Both heads look great and I find myself changing them out every once in a while, so I would have to have both heads close by.

I think I've seen the pcs SF with wooden DIY base for the extra head.

After seeing the in-hand picks & reading the high praise of Harley I broke & ordered her. Now I need to go chase down the Joker PF

After seeing the in-hand picks & reading the high praise of Harley I broke & ordered her. Now I need to go chase down the Joker PF

Bro, they make a KILLER set. I have them displayed on the same shelf together and that's a whole lot of crazy in one place. They look awesome together.

Bro, they make a KILLER set. I have them displayed on the same shelf together and that's a whole lot of crazy in one place. They look awesome together.

Yeah I just need to find a seller for Joker now. Prices in Europe are abit mad on eBay but hoping to pick one up at around the £300 mark. The Reg will do :)

They do look really good together

HarlandJ3sm.jpg
HarlandJ4sm.jpg
HarlandJ6sm.jpg

Yeah they look awesome together. Seriously SS have been knocking there DC licence out of the park

It's not just the figures but the bases have been amazing to. When SS announce a new character I'm just as excited to see the base now :lol

I don't like them together IMO.

Maybe it's because I haven't really seen the Joker PF, I mean Joker looks so...uh...I guess menacing is the best word. I mean the make up, the crooked teeth, and just facial structure.

Harley is more sleek, cheeky, and beautiful. Her face symmetrical and such pearly whites. I have her and Ivy together, and they just look sexy, but when I see her and Joker together, just doesn't look right.

I think Selina and Bruce will kind of look the same, a bit out of tune, again just MO.

But none-the-less these are some fine ass PF :)

Back