Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you're on the back end of the route that's why

My issue is that they used to deliver my packages at like 10 a.m, and they haven't cut anything, they actually have expanded, so my issue is why so late now? And why can't I just pick it up, considering I have done that on even more expensive items; as long as I had officiated identification.

My issue is that they used to deliver my packages at like 10 a.m, and they haven't cut anything, they actually have expanded, so my issue is why so late now? And why can't I just pick it up, considering I have done that on even more expensive items; as long as I had officiated identification.

there has to be at least 1 attempt unless you know people that'll do things for you

This is a great statue and a very welcomed piece to my collection. Thanks Sideshow!

Your route was divided, and now you are being served by a different person driving AND you're on a different place on their route.

Or, your original route is now being driven by an idiot. Or a combination of the two....

Ill go with the latter, but then again I hope an idiot isnt touching my packages...

I hope he's not touching your package either

Rimshot.gif

This is a great statue and a very welcomed piece to my collection. Thanks Sideshow!

I hear you! I just got my WL ex and she is a beauty. I never thought I'd be able to collect high end Bat Family statues and so far, so good.

You guys are lucky. I think I'm going to get the shaft on this one. My replacement head has a lazy eye and some blotched paint. I don't believe they'll send me another one.:(

You guys are lucky. I think I'm going to get the shaft on this one. My replacement head has a lazy eye and some blotched paint. I don't believe they'll send me another one.:(

Yep it's 50/50 if you get a good one or a bad one... SS Quality Control is still lacking big time....

Back