Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine a couple weeks ago. The outfit had stains on it, SS was nice enough to send me a replacement body.
ata4yta6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received mine a couple weeks ago. The outfit had stains on it, SS was nice enough to send me a replacement body.
ata4yta6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I got mine last week and it was pretty much perfect besides dark stain it had. SS is replacing it and I should get it Tuesday. Here's hoping there is not problems with it. :pray:

Aren't we just sunshine on a cloudy day :pfft: :lol

Not to mention completely talking out of his azz. No Harley PF has sold on eBay for even close to 20% off. And the cheapest exclusive was $70 higher then retail, with the majority going for a lot more.

Mine was at the local UPS store and they won't let me pick it up...I have to wait till Monday :(

Yeah UPS has been dropping the ball lately. I just got a package from them yesterday that took 8 days to get to me from one state away. I shipped a package well over a week ago that still hasn't arrived at the destination. It's like they took a week off.

Man, what's up with that?? That sucks.

Whenever a package finally arrives in my state, it goes out for delivery at yay AM in the morning, but it never gets to me until the end of the day.... it's like always on the last truck for some reason, even when 2-3 trucks come by earlier in the day. Issue isn't near as bad of some of you guys but it's just weird illogical service.

UPS delivers business packages first and then residential ones later in the day... Whenever I ship to my office I get it between 10am-Noon, but if they go to my house it can be from 4pm-7pm...

Back