1/6 SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea she looks really good. Hopefully she won’t be barebones like Batman but at least we now know she’ll come with a bat and mallet at the very least. After having the V2 Joker which I like a lot more than the V1 I used to have, I have some high hopes for this one. She’ll looks great with either Joker I think

I am a big fan of the original Sideshow Harley Q. The base body is terrible but love the sculpt and the costume. This one looks to be another winner, hopefully on a better more durable, longer lasting body. Good start to SDCC week :)

I am a big fan of the original Sideshow Harley Q. The base body is terrible but love the sculpt and the costume. This one looks to be another winner, hopefully on a better more durable, longer lasting body. Good start to SDCC week :)

She's on a TBLeague body which has a stainless steel skeleton. Their bodies are some of the most durable and poseable, so there'll be no need to swap bodies this time unless you like your Harley with a bigger chest that is :lol

This looks really good. I passed up the first Harley, would like to grab this one. Hoping for some more DC Villains!

If they are working with TB league now I wonder if they will do more characters that could make use of those seamless bodies. Poison Ivy, Bane, Dr Manhattan maybe.

If they are working with TB league now I wonder if they will do more characters that could make use of those seamless bodies. Poison Ivy, Bane, Dr Manhattan maybe.

There is no *if*...they are working with TBLeague. Their first collaborations were 2 female figures from Court of the Dead, followed by the new comic Wonder Woman and now Harley is also confirmed to have a TBLeague body. It would be great if SS started to use the male muscle bodies as well instead of only for the female figures. Their new Cyclops would benefit from the M33 body.

This does look promising. I?ll be watching her with great interest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news indeed. Really liked the first set of figures but the bodies were terrible. A new Catwoman might be too good to pass up, loved that thing.

It looks great. I'm not really into Harley, but I'm kind of tempted to get her and the Joker because they both look great. SSC is crushing it with these recent sixth scale figures so I've seeing more DC figures.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Harley is now up for Pre-order, but only the standard version. They haven't put up a version with the unmasked head for some reason.

EDIT: Exclusive is now up

Unmasked
c2f8c25a4db69cbf729cdd0d461be15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Man, another killer headsculpt. SSC is on firs, and thank god, because they're the only company making DC in one sixth.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I just saw the unmasked head and I wasn?t the biggest fan of going classic yet again with the outfit but I was going to wait until this unmasked scuplt was shown and I know a lot will probably love it . However to me it just isn?t the best and I think the body and costume look great , but the original 1/6 Harley had better faces . Guess all I can hope is Sideshow does a 1/6 more in line with the hell on wheels premium format and does a better headscuplt . Which I felt the same about the recent Sideshow 1/6 scale Wonder Woman and I have to ask who?s doing the head sculpts on these ? Sideshow or TBLeague ?

Back