1/6 SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the email to, being charged on Wednesday. Really looking forward to this one.

Me too. I actually love the first SS figure, she has pride of place in my curio because I just love the look of her. Face sculpt and costume look perfect to me....but the body scares the crap out of me. I have seen so many disaster stories on this site due to the disintegration of the body. My figure feels as if it is hanging by a thread, loose limbs that barely hold a pose let alone an oversized Harley hammer.

Hoping for a much better body on this effort.

looking forward to reviews on this one. I really want this to display with the 2.0 Bats and Joker so here's hoping she comes out better than Wonder Woman. Just really wish she had a gun similar to the first version or rocket/grenade launcher as part of her included accessories. I still think only including the hammer and bat is pretty lame considering they're sorta the same in terms of function.

looking forward to reviews on this one. I really want this to display with the 2.0 Bats and Joker so here's hoping she comes out better than Wonder Woman. Just really wish she had a gun similar to the first version or rocket/grenade launcher as part of her included accessories. I still think only including the hammer and bat is pretty lame considering they're sorta the same in terms of function.

Seems like DC is banning guns as accessories for action figures.

Seems like DC is banning guns as accessories for action figures.

That would be unfortunate if that is the cause here for her not having a gun. It makes sense for them to do that for kids toys you find at Walmart or Target but not an adult collectible.

I hate when companies do that. If the toys can’t have guns, then neither should the character in any other medium. The point of merchandise is to recreate the characters we love and if they don’t have their signature weapons, they are seriously missing the point.

Kinda shocked Sideshow let this ship out for pre-orders without doing some kind of "Unsealed and Revealed" video for this figure first

I hate when companies do that. If the toys can’t have guns, then neither should the character in any other medium. The point of merchandise is to recreate the characters we love and if they don’t have their signature weapons, they are seriously missing the point.

completely agree. I just wonder what the source is on the statement of guns being banned on DC figures. Because two of the latest HT Harley Quinn figures come with guns (Arkham version and Caution Tape BoP version) and I think the Arkham version went up for PO after this one. Knightmare Batman and TDK TwoFace both come with guns. In my opinion, it's just SS cutting back on accessories since they're partnered with TBLeague/Phicen on this and probably have to share on the profits.

completely agree. I just wonder what the source is on the statement of guns being banned on DC figures. Because two of the latest HT Harley Quinn figures come with guns (Arkham version and Caution Tape BoP version) and I think the Arkham version went up for PO after this one. Knightmare Batman and TDK TwoFace both come with guns. In my opinion, it's just SS cutting back on accessories since they're partnered with TBLeague/Phicen on this and probably have to share on the profits.

I don?t think there is any accuracy to it whatsoever. They haven?t released a figure of Jack Ryder The Creeper yet so I?m just going to go ahead and speculate that DC has banned figures with yellow skin and red boas. See how easy that is?

Re: SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 202

Where did you read that..?

I don?t think there is any accuracy to it whatsoever. They haven?t released a figure of Jack Ryder The Creeper yet so I?m just going to go ahead and speculate that DC has banned figures with yellow skin and red boas. See how easy that is?

Mafex dark knight returns joker figure was originally supposed to include a pistol and it ended up removed.

Prime 1 has posted this statement this year:

Attachments

• 4768F69E-689B-4717-A76F-4B21CF1B5322.jpeg
    4768F69E-689B-4717-A76F-4B21CF1B5322.jpeg
    762.5 KB · Views: 28
In hand pics on fb

Attachments

• E9C46FF8-509D-47A7-A533-0235C2E24E38.jpeg
    E9C46FF8-509D-47A7-A533-0235C2E24E38.jpeg
    965.9 KB · Views: 48
  • F877D344-C6C0-415A-B0E2-964E2034FB65.jpeg
    F877D344-C6C0-415A-B0E2-964E2034FB65.jpeg
    938.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 5A492EA7-B811-4664-8FB1-829A5878416F.jpeg
    5A492EA7-B811-4664-8FB1-829A5878416F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 6299BE95-BDF6-4A13-94A4-269A2C34A59C.jpeg
    6299BE95-BDF6-4A13-94A4-269A2C34A59C.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • EEF04E84-B97B-42FB-9D21-8E8D2762DCF7.jpeg
    EEF04E84-B97B-42FB-9D21-8E8D2762DCF7.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • C8E93166-D547-4A66-9FB0-81AE5570C8A8.jpeg
    C8E93166-D547-4A66-9FB0-81AE5570C8A8.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • 1CB476A1-5300-43C4-AC67-E8DEB0D86BF6.jpeg
    1CB476A1-5300-43C4-AC67-E8DEB0D86BF6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53

thanks for sharing those pics BurningRage :hi5:

I feel the head is a bit big for the body.
I'm pretty sure it's just the bad quality of the pictures. Initial pics always look bad b/c for whatever reason, the guys who get it first can't help but post bad pics :lol this is why I don't post photos of my collection. I know they won't do the figure's justice, so I just don't do it :lol

Mafex dark knight returns joker figure was originally supposed to include a pistol and it ended up removed.

Prime 1 has posted this statement this year:

Interesting. I mean I heard that it was something similar for the JND TDK Joker that they couldn't display it with the gun, but it still comes with the machine gun and a hand to hold the gun so the collectors can display it that way. They, the company, just can't advertise/promote/display him holding the gun. And oddly enough both Prime1 TDK Joker and Lee Bermejo Joker proto pics show them holding their guns. So, it just makes you wonder which and who's products they chose to censor when it comes to guns.

To jump on the DC says no guns train, Mezco had to tell customers on the side that their Constantine would come with a shotgun and cigarettes, despite them not being listed on the product page. Also for their Gaslight Batman they had to release a separate unlicensed accessory pack to give that Batman his grapple gun (which does look like an actual steampunk gun) and other accessories like grenades and a blunderbuss

Kinda shocked Sideshow let this ship out for pre-orders without doing some kind of "Unsealed and Revealed" video for this figure first

I wonder if it?s because of the zipper on the back. This is the first time seeing the back of the figure. Might have cause some to cancel their orders.

thanks for sharing those pics BurningRage :hi5:

I'm pretty sure it's just the bad quality of the pictures. Initial pics always look bad b/c for whatever reason, the guys who get it first can't help but post bad pics :lol this is why I don't post photos of my collection. I know they won't do the figure's justice, so I just don't do it :lol

Interesting. I mean I heard that it was something similar for the JND TDK Joker that they couldn't display it with the gun, but it still comes with the machine gun and a hand to hold the gun so the collectors can display it that way. They, the company, just can't advertise/promote/display him holding the gun. And oddly enough both Prime1 TDK Joker and Lee Bermejo Joker proto pics show them holding their guns. So, it just makes you wonder which and who's products they chose to censor when it comes to guns.

Not displaying guns in promotional pictures and not including guns with the figures are two completely different things.
These figures will obviously still include the appropriate accessories.
So, unless someone collects promotional images instead of the figures being promoted it?s really not an issue.

Back