1/6 SSC Harley Quinn Sixth Scale Figure 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is Sideshow is making the heads, and TBL is making the bodies and outfits. If this, or WW, had been heads made by TBL, they probably would have had rooted hair.

Unmasked
c2f8c25a4db69cbf729cdd0d461be15d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
That looks great!! My only wish is if she came with a few more accessories. The old one had those fists with brass knuckles I thought was cool as well as a hand with poison syringe, plus her oversized pop-gun if I remember correctly. Here we only get a mallet and a bat.
I just saw the unmasked head and I wasn?t the biggest fan of going classic yet again with the outfit but I was going to wait until this unmasked scuplt was shown and I know a lot will probably love it . However to me it just isn?t the best and I think the body and costume look great , but the original 1/6 Harley had better faces . Guess all I can hope is Sideshow does a 1/6 more in line with the hell on wheels premium format and does a better headscuplt. Which I felt the same about the recent Sideshow 1/6 scale Wonder Woman and I have to ask who's doing the head sculpts on these? Sideshow or TBLeague?

You know, at first I thought SS did everything but the bodies; however, when looking in the product page, they give TBleague credit for Costume Fabrication. Looks like the "sculpt and paint" areas must be Sideshow's dedicated 1/6 team as they're all the same artist who've worked on the most recent 1/6 figured from SS Marvel and DC comic lines.

Last edited:
Really love this figure, definite pre-order.

Can't wait to see their next Catwoman assuming she too makes use of the TB League bodies.

Really love this figure, definite pre-order.

Can't wait to see their next Catwoman assuming she too makes use of the TB League bodies.

I think it’s pretty much guaranteed that any new female figure will be on a TBLeague body. All 4 recent female figures have been: 2 Court of the Dead characters and now 2 DC characters.

I think it’s pretty much guaranteed that any new female figure will be on a TBLeague body. All 4 recent female figures have been: 2 Court of the Dead characters and now 2 DC characters.

If they get the portrait right that will be a great Catwoman figure! They should make Huntress to.

SS must have gotten tired of seeing bashers switching out the body and make their figures look better than the manufacturer's figure. I knew I would hate myself if I let this pass me by again. PO'd.

SS must have gotten tired of seeing bashers switching out the body and make their figures look better than the manufacturer's figure. I knew I would hate myself if I let this pass me by again. PO'd.

I wish they would get the hint with the male figures too though. Cyclops would look great on an M33 body. Someone on the board also switched Flash to an M33 and looks fantastic! I wish TBLeague/Phicen would make a male body that was the size/look of the WorldBox AT27. The M34/35 is a big body, but it's too obviously Arnold's physique. The Worldbox has more superhero type proportions but doesn't have the flexibility of the Phicen.

I like it but hate it at the same time lol. I feel like the faces would look better swapped between the hair and the hat heads.

Wish the base was decorated with something or just smaller I guess.

The hairsculpt is a little soft.

Body and suit looks fantastic.

Currently undecided.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I think this has the potential to be one of the best from Sideshow. Its just about as 'classic' looking as you can get. Zero Sideshow artistic license, Comic accurate...I do not see why fans wouldn't be all over this. I love Sideshows first Harley, still a favorite purchase of mine. This one looks like she jumped straight off the pages of hush, which was my first introduction to Harley having missed the 90's cartoons and comic books-vain attempt at growing up.
I hope this is a sign for things to come.

Unmasked looks to be julie bowen in cosplay:
wnbk9WG.jpg

Wish the base was decorated with something or just smaller I guess.

The base will have some decoration to it when it is released. All their prototypes tend to show a solid black base but once production pics hit, it will have a design on the base.

Unmasked looks to be julie bowen in cosplay

I feel it looks more like Melissa Rauch from the Big Bang Theory which would be adequate seeing how she?s voice Harley Quinn in the ?Batman and Harley Quinn? animated movie. Either way, unmasked sculpt looks great :hi5

Both headsculpts look great to me. Overall the figure is the perfect mix of Hush and the animated series.

My only complaint is the lack of accessories. The bat and mallet is nice but a gun of some description would have been nice.

I think some of the comments I?ve seen about the headscuplts are that her head looks too big , the eyeshadow , she looks a little old ? I don?t know I just think it could look a bit better so I did a little rework . Trimmed the chin down a little , added a little to the eye lashes , and more black and grey eyeshadow around the eyes . I shaded the hair a bit more with different colors but that?s it .0E82AE73-EE6A-475D-93F4-C82DCBA38377.jpeg

So barebone, at least it got two headsculpts. Probably put more accessories there would be nice.

I went ahead and ordered the exclusive. I think when it comes out it will be something really special and wouldn't be surprised if it has a low production run.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

This line interests me far more than anything Hot Toys is doing these days. Some new reveals for the October con would be awesome.

Looks like about a month delay on this one, according to SS. Not the worst delay I've seen in recent memory xD

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but the unmasked head sculpt looks like Kaitlin Olson (Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia) to me.

Back