SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping the final product will be better. I'm to huge of a GR fan and will PO this and take advantage of the free shipping and use a $20 coupon.

The flames somehow look like hair plopped down on top of his head to me - reminds me of Syndrome from the Incredibles. There seems to be darkened shading under the flames, causing a huge separation from the skull that looks so bizarre. Considering flames emit light I don't know why there would be shading there. That's beyond the juggalo pants, lack of accesories etc. The jacket has a cool design, but I think SSC needs to buy some DAM Toys figures, take them apart and take some serious notes on the tailoring.

Now that's hilarious that just occurred to me that he looks like Syndrome and you're right! But not what we want for Johnny Blaze for shame Sideshow for shame.

What's the GR on onesixthkit look like? Anyone know?

The one that's going on ebay and 1/6 kit=Not any better, trying to make a pale imitation of Hot Toys-granted it's cheaper I know but money is money. The skull looks very plastic like and doesn't look like human skull with all the depressions and weathering.

The one that's going on ebay and 1/6 kit=Not any better, trying to make a pale imitation of Hot Toys-granted it's cheaper I know but money is money. The skull looks very plastic like and doesn't look like human skull with all the depressions and weathering.

Are you really expecting $250 quality on a <$120 knockoff? Come on... Lets get our expectations checked.

Back