SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amazing work as always @onethousandmasks :clap :rock

Would love to own a Ghost Rider like that. Too bad the Sideshow versions goes for just too much for me to currently justify buying in order to take apart and do something like what you did.

What body did you use?

amazing work as always @onethousandmasks :clap :rock

Would love to own a Ghost Rider like that. Too bad the Sideshow versions goes for just too much for me to currently justify buying in order to take apart and do something like what you did.

What body did you use?
Thanks.

I was lucky to pick one up for under 200.00 on Ebay. The body was "broken" at the waist and the jaw was loose, so I guess that's why I got it at that price. The jaw was an easy fix but the body had to be replaced. I used a spare Hot Toys body I had. I think it came from the HT IT figure. I just put fat pants I got from TA and a little cotton on the chest to bulk it up a little. I also broke the zipper on the jacket by accident, so I sewed it close making sure it fit a little tighter. At first I was gonna leave it as is, but the chaps really bothered me lol.

If anyone is interested, a little update, I decided to put Ghost Rider on a Phicen body. I only had an M33 so I went with that. The hardest part was figuring out how to keep the bone and fire neck the figure came with. So I cut the neck off the Phicen along with the ball joint. I dremeled the hole on the original GR neck peg. It fits nice and tight, just make sure you make the hole deep enough to go all all the way down until it hits the shoulder bar on the Phicen. I meant to post more pics of the process, but I deleted them by mistake, lol

lGj885.jpg

42yO6T.jpg

hhAHlL.jpg

A5mEJD.jpg

Brilliant! I've been trying to come up with an idea to replace the body on mine and this is a winner.

Back