SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8b88e389d67f0ce7a5ab68e69eae9fe7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now if only they could change dem pants and boots to something less gay leathermen looking...
Wishful thinking, I know.

Now if only they could change dem pants and boots to something less gay leathermen looking...
Wishful thinking, I know.

Hope you are referencing the snl skit...

I think this is another turd in the line after DD and the line will end after these two don't sell, book it

Did they tease a comic 1/6 Thanos is the Sideshow live for Ghost RideR?

I believe that was the Premium Format Thanos in chair that Sideshow has teased elsewhere. It is a bit odd that they teased a PF figure during a sixth scale figure, but I think that's what it was.

Does anyone know if it would be hard to pip some LED up towards the skull from the torso to light it up from inside? Maybe behind the head? I've never opened up a figure to customize them like that.

I really don't see nothing major wrong with this figure guys, this could be a better buy than the hot toys version since it has free shipping and $10 cheaper. I think the face on the Hot toys is more menacing but the tailoring on SSC is in another league.

why the comparison with the HT AOS ver? they are totally dif characters/riders :dunno

I stand corrected on the price of SS GR. It's $10 cheaper than HT. I must have been thinking about SS Wolverine at $250. But regardless, this is around HT's price range and HT GR looks a lot better. At least in my opinion

I actually think that (other than the glowing eyes of HT), the SS version looks better to me. But for me, it's the nostalgia. I only collect figures that have a nostalgic impact for me, and Robbie Reyes didn't exist when I was a kid. So the Johnny Blaze version looks more like Ghost Rider to me. The SS tailoring looks as good as the HT one (although I'm sure it might not be that way with the production versions).

Back