SSC - Ghost Rider Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, looks cool to me *shrugs*

I'll probably pass cause even though the character looks badass, I never really got too into GR books or movies & $220 is too much to drop on a character I don't have much connection with personally.

(lol I say this and watch I'll end up buying it anyway)

Baggier would actually make more sense to me. If he's initially a human and then transforms into a skeleton wearing the same clothes. Just like Bruce Banner's pants fit tightly on Hulk. Unless you think his clothes magically transform. And maybe they do, though originally he was a biker who transformed, hence he's wearing biker leathers, right?

In terms of proportions he should look like normal human.
I don't think any CB artist ever depicted GR as a skeleton wearin' normal clothes, because that'd be dumb AF. :lol

So does he have a human body with only skeleton head and hands? Or does the fire create pseudo muscles for some reason? Not a big Ghost Rider fan, so I honestly don't know, but I'm trying to defend SSC as best I can here :lol

So does he have a human body with only skeleton head and hands? Or does the fire create pseudo muscles for some reason? Not a big Ghost Rider fan, so I honestly don't know, but I'm trying to defend SSC as best I can here :lol

In the comics he usually is drawn with some muscle (especially the older ones) you're right though, it'd be realistic if the clothes were baggy when he transformed but we don't want realistic we want cool looking! :lol

Yes.
latest

I think the fact that HT is making an MCU Robbie, makes me hold off on this, especially since there is a chance for an MCU Johnny as a TF Exclusive or something along those line if they wanted to. Despite the clothes looking too baggy I do like it the more I look at it but it just doesn't feel worth the pricepoint.

WTF SIDESHOW ??? I Dont get your design team at all this Ghostrider and DAREDEVIL Looked like were designed by NEWBS Sorry. The Flame looks like a damn ice cream scoop not a flame. The jacket clothes look like garbage sorry oversized its just blows my mind how this gets even Approved.

Yeah totally agree especially since he's not coming with much and was really looking forward to LED flame. I know it's a prototype but pics where he can't fully ankle pivot to get his feet flat on the ground is a bit unsightly.

The flame is somewhat ok to me but the ankles not being able to pivot to where feet are flat on floor is unsightly to me and as others have mentioned before that price tag isn't good when he's not coming with much. Sideshow exclusive little flame hands that blew my mind! real sideshow exclusive would be a bike coming with him. Anyway just saw a post about Hot Toys thinking about MCU Robbie Reyes interesting I think I'll look out for that one instead of jumping to predorder this somewhat pleasable fig. I has to be perfect prototype pics straight out than somewhat good. Also a better sideshow exclusive pick out would've been better.

Ok just saw what people are talking about with Hot Toys doing a Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider is stupendous. I will hold off for him. Was about to invest in trying to get a Hot Toys Ancient Predator but I'll forget about all of that. Even though I don't have a Ghost Rider comic at all let alone a Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider comic in which his Ghost Rider actually caught on to me even though I wasn't big of the whole flaming car thing, I still like him and might get a comic of him. Nonetheless I followed the show immediately when they announced Ghost Rider coming to Agents of Shield and that's literally when I started to watch the show. Didn't even see episodes prior. Saw every episode of his arc in the show though so I have some claim to actually knowing about his character and of course in the comics by making it a duty to know some things about a new Ghost Rider. So I know the general stuff.

Yeah, that ankle articulation is bad; and no bike, no deal. Outfit looks stiff, like he's wearing a cutting board on his jacket.

I'm actually surprised there is no bike. I wasn't expecting something like HT would do, but maybe a polystone "diorama" styled thing that could be displayed with him. Similar to the GI Joe environments or Beetlejuice's headstone.

Back