SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mms_box.jpg

So he was never released on a single card?

Nope, he wasn't.

The MMS is also something that SS could offer. It's not a complex design or parts.

I also don't see how any Joe fan could not like or want the greenshirts. They are the originals. They don't look any more plain or generic than the original Cobra Trooper/Officer.

Yea, SS is knocking out the big hitters early. Sure we are getting a few repaints of Cobra Troopers, but it's not like they did with the star war line of jedi jedi jedi jedi jedi . . .

LOL...I just told an active duty Swabbie in the military thread named shipwreck that he should change his screen name to Shore Leave.

:monkey3

I also don't see how any Joe fan could not like or want the greenshirts. They are the originals. They don't look any more plain or generic than the original Cobra Trooper/Officer.
I like them and all, but I really got into Joes because of the cartoon, where the greenshirts didn't show up all that much past the MASS Device series.

Yea, SS is knocking out the big hitters early. Sure we are getting a few repaints of Cobra Troopers, but it's not like they did with the star war line of jedi jedi jedi jedi jedi . . .

:exactly:

No ____, every Joe release has been core character awesomeness :rock

After seeing the preview picture blown up on the OSW it looks like a new Hawk sculpt and a bearded blonde Rock n Roll in a Stalker/original style gear and uniform.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/attachments/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/80877d1289031862-sideshow-sneak-peek-joe_preview.jpg

I think its just two versions of Hawk

Im curious to know how many figures are actually in the development stage. This is a question worth seeing the answer to

I think its just two versions of Hawk

Im curious to know how many figures are actually in the development stage. This is a question worth seeing the answer to

:lecture:lecture:lecture I posted a blown up pic earlier and it's definitely yellow hair on the head and flesh tone on the upper lip. I think in all the excitement, the fanboys are seeing something that's not there.

Back