SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture:lecture:lecture I posted a blown up pic earlier and it's definitely yellow hair on the head and flesh tone on the upper lip. I think in all the excitement, the fanboys are seeing something that's not there.

Exactly, it takes SS months to show us something, they arent going to gives two sneak peaks in one shot

After seeing the preview picture blown up on the OSW it looks like a new Hawk sculpt and a bearded blonde Rock n Roll in a Stalker/original style gear and uniform.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/forum/attachments/sixth-scale-action-figure-news-reviews-discussion/80877d1289031862-sideshow-sneak-peek-joe_preview.jpg

If you posted the pic here, non-members at OSW would be grateful.

Just my opinion, the headsculp in the back looks unpainted.

That's what it looked like to me too, but I've only seen it in a 2"x4" frame.

Yes you did Nam but my blown up picture is bigger;) I also applied a blue and white filter to knock down some of the color glare on the details. I think they look like two different sculpts and the big pouch on his belt also made me think R&R. I don't see Duke in the front sculpt, looks new to me.

picture.php

I need to thank Saiko for the blown up pic I borrowed :wave

Yes you did Nam but my blown up picture is bigger;) I also applied a blue and white filter to knock down some of the color glare on the details. I think they look like two different sculpts and the big pouch on his belt also made me think R&R. I don't see Duke in the front sculpt, looks new to me.

picture.php

I need to thank Saiko for the blown up pic I borrowed :wave

...sigh...

The sculpt in the foreground is Duke. I've already addressed that. The sculpt in the back, what you're calling a mustache simply looks like light reflecting off of an upper lip. It's all the grain and pixelation that's making it look like a mustache and goatee. Look at Duke's chin for proof. ;)

picture.php

It's all just in fun buddy, but you really think this is the same sculpt? The mouth on Duke look like he smells something really bad. I think the new sculpt has a very stern kick some snake butt look to it, but this fanboy could be all wrong.

:slap I give up. You guys can pretend you're seeing ____ that ain't there.

I look forward to the tittybaby ranting when this is finally revealed. :monkey1:lol

look at the mouth. the duke has a frowning mouth. the hawk head has a straight mouth. that figure in the back is a different headsculpt as well.

:exactly:

No ____, every Joe release has been core character awesomeness :rock

Indeed they are a nice balance so far. Yet, some people _____ and moan like its the opposite. :lol

Exactly, it takes SS months to show us something, they arent going to gives two sneak peaks in one shot

As you said above they have once and actually done it many times over the years.

Just my opinion, the headsculp in the back looks unpainted.

I think so as well.

looking at that image... i'm inclined to think that is NOT duke's sculpt on Hawk.

which raises a good question, WHY would they put dukes head on Hawk's body?

In the comic, they looked a little similar for a bit, but that's why they changed His haircolor.

going to go out on a limb, and say the head in the foreground is a NEW sculpt for Hawk.

The more i look at the guy in the back, the more scruffy his chin looks. I think he might have a beard, can't tell on the mustache.

Back