SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very dorky I know but I think I've watched the video blown up now 5-6 times today now looking at the sculpt. :lol

The great thing about all this is not that the sculpt is Duke (which it could be) or not but that we're getting more Joes! That kicks ass. :rock

I don't think the background figure is Hawk. I would think they give him gray gear like the original figure. Grunt being green with brown straps has me thinking its him.

If it isn't no big deal.

Here's the picture without the gammavision:lol Two great looking additions to any GI Joe collection. Add Stalker and Dusty to the line up= great time be a RAH Joe fan. :yess:
picture.php

I zoomed in and its definitely a different head sculpt...and you can least make out a Goat-T...its definitely another Joe...who? we can speculate,but I am calling Rock N Roll...we need a heavy machine gunner!

Ugh, goatee? That BETTER not be Rock and Roll then. He needs a full beard.

I could MAYBE accept a goatee on Clutch or Breaker, though I'd prefer somewhat less full beards on them as well, compared to Rock and Roll I mean.

Hawk 2 pack? OG & 85?

That'd be sweet.

Wonder what the EX will be?? Lt. Falcon's court martial papers (ala Greedo's wanted poster)

I like the way you think, but I hope they shy away from that... Lt. Falcon was supposed to be a kick ass soldier character - the movie ruined his whole character (almost as much as they ruined Chuckles, who should have been an awesome spy type of guy, not some stupid meat head).

Speaking of which, I hope we get Falcon - and Chuckles - at some point, but I digress!

I'm good with the background figure being either one, after Flint the 86 Hawk is the one I've been waiting for.

Yep, to be quite honest, if this line ends up tanking but I still have Hawk, Flint, Duke and Snake Eyes, I'd be fairly happy with that. Well, for Joes, anyway.

While I would love it to be original Hawk, what about it being Short-Fuze? I know the pouches aren't on the original figure, but still possible? Just slap some glasses on him and give him a mortar...

Also, does anybody know the time frame between when other items were shown on a sneak-peak and then actually released? Is there any consistency, or is it vastly different from piece to piece?

While I would love it to be original Hawk, what about it being Short-Fuze? I know the pouches aren't on the original figure, but still possible? Just slap some glasses on him and give him a mortar...

Also, does anybody know the time frame between when other items were shown on a sneak-peak and then actually released? Is there any consistency, or is it vastly different from piece to piece?

There's really no definitive timeframe. Could be anywhere from a week to years.

:hi5:

That would make my day. Short Fuze is my most wanted greenshirt.

Back