SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zoom in much closer? the head looks nothing like Hawk's at all

thats all good,but the character behind Hawk is a different head sculpt...zoom in for yourself...Hawk looks alot like Duke

I really thought it was Duke prior to checking the title of this thread. The hair is a bit more rounded and less of a flat top.

Could that possibly be Dusty's headsculpt in the back if they're using Dukes on Hawk?

Anyone think the figure in the back (Minus the headsculpt which is probably Hawk) think that it could be Stalker?

sgtstalker7_large.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone think the figure in the back (Minus the headsculpt which is probably Hawk) think that it could be Stalker?

sgtstalker7_large.jpg

I hope not. I want my stalker looking as close to this as possible:

2stalker.jpg
2stalkerb.jpg

And from the looks of the concept art they showed at SDCC (yeah, I know, FF), they're headed in the right direction.

I was just using that as an example my pic. I'm thinking based off your 82 Stalker its still him in the back. So using the 82 figure you still dont think its stalker?

Yeah, going by the art they had at the SDCC panel if they straight use that its not Stalker. Trying to figure out who else has a set up like that.

Back