SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no joes to pre order make me mad. thats it sideshow time to release the monster on you!!!!

In the mean time,The Joe line gets to slow down and suffer on faster releases because of the 12" DC line.....:clap Sideshow

so far this year we have had only 1 official preorder, that being snake eyes w timber. and falcon does not count.

state_of_denial_lk0314bd.jpg

If he'd been another variant figure (shut it Deez :pfft:), you and teemu might have a point. But he's a unique character in the Joe universe and SDCC Ex or not, still counts as a solid new release. He's a requirement for the Elite™ whereas the desert variants were not. So while there really wasn't a pre-order, he's the second, unique figure release for 2012.

he's instock sdcc exclusive, i know he is no white stalker. i just want to get some of the rest of the line before i die of old age, and i am 32 now.

I know. It's not really dead. I was just kidding. But this line for as great as it is sure does seem to get neglected...

No new product from Hasbro until February next year...this is a golden opportunity for Sideshow to satiate Joe fans with some figures or get those who haven't jumped on board the 1/6th wagon yet

Here's hoping we see what we expect at SDCC (Baroness and Major Bludd), along with a few surprises. I'm surprised there are no more Joe announcements - Lt. Falcon was a nice surprise. Who else could they come up with from existing parts?

No new product from Hasbro until February next year...this is a golden opportunity for Sideshow to satiate Joe fans with some figures or get those who haven't jumped on board the 1/6th wagon yetHere's hoping we see what we expect at SDCC (Baroness and Major Bludd), along with a few surprises. I'm surprised there are no more Joe announcements - Lt. Falcon was a nice surprise. Who else could they come up with from existing parts?

Exactly!

ya know,should of seen Major Bludd coming as he probably re-uses some crimson guard parts (maybe boots,and left handed holster)

Really hope Destro is shown too...pants would fly!

No new product from Hasbro until February next year...this is a golden opportunity for Sideshow to satiate Joe fans with some figures or get those who haven't jumped on board the 1/6th wagon yet

Here's hoping we see what we expect at SDCC (Baroness and Major Bludd), along with a few surprises. I'm surprised there are no more Joe announcements - Lt. Falcon was a nice surprise. Who else could they come up with from existing parts?

Wasn't it said that SSC was going to slow down on the Joe line production?
How many figures in before we see the slow down

Back