SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we may not be getting Destro just yet

Over on twitter when asked when we might get the next joe reveal and the response was:" it will be a MAJOR reveal. "

Major Bludd before Destro?

Looks like we may not be getting Destro just yet

Over on twitter when asked when we might get the next joe reveal and the response was:" it will be a MAJOR reveal. "

Major Bludd before Destro?

Non-issue. Either is fine. I bet Destro's North Face ribbed jacket is proving difficult for China. :lol

Major Bludd is cool, not a big deal, but Destro is the ____ing man! It just seems like common sense to release Destro & Baroness back to back. Although you're right EVILFACE, he just might not be ready.

I'm down for the Bludd.

Destro might not be ready. :dunno

Hope Bludd has the armor arm . . .

If he's not ready,my guess is because of the bigger body...perhaps a reveal later in the year with Snow Job and Snow Serpent (Destro leading the way)

That said,Very Happy to get MAJOR BLUDD!

The online event is supposed to go to the end of this week?

:goodpost: Exactly! We have had ONE pre-order reveal all freaking year! (Snake Eyes) The rest has been ALL talk

No it doesn't count,because Falcon is an in stock, SDCC Exclusive! a totally seperate thing.

A sneak peak doesn't count either,its not an actual pre-order or Full reveal

:rotfl

I'd like to get a few more Joe Characters before I am dead at age 99 :)

10 a year........ remember???

It is a variant, White Stalker variant..... :)

And 4 a year is not sufficient for any line to strive

Sideshow said last year that gi joe, and star wars both were going to be slowing down as far as releases go to 4 or 5 a,year, to accommodate the dc comics 1/6 th figures. Funny how people forget that.

Sideshow said last year that gi joe, and star wars both were going to be slowing down as far as releases go to 4 or 5 a,year, to accommodate the dc comics 1/6 th figures. Funny how people forget that.

I didn't forget

just don't agree with it :lol

4 figures a year is too slow for Sideshow's best line going..

I didn't forget

just don't agree with it :lol

4 figures a year is too slow for Sideshow's best line going..

Bingo, I could careless about Green Lantern and Superman

Its called momentum and fanbase SS, keep both going

Major Bludd would be a very welcomed release here. Destro would be better but I won't be complaining if we see Bludd.

Bludd was always my favorite Cobra, well second to FF but I am excited to see him in a premium format. I hope they do the helmet right though!

:rotfl

I'd like to get a few more Joe Characters before I am dead at age 99 :)

10 a year........ remember???

Are you saying SS promised 10 figures per year? No way that will happen. 5 or 6 tops, INCLUDING variants, IMO. Maybe 3 new per year. With all of the other lines I collect, I'm happy about that.

I just want a full reveal of Baroness at this point. :monkey1

Seriously. I'm assuming tomorrow night will be the earliest we will see her. Assuming that sideshow would have completed their display this Wednesday's preview night.

Back