SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was the chain of command breakdown given in "Arise Serpentor, Arise!" if that means anything. Someone said that as a way of explaining who Hawk and Beachhead were supposed to be, and I guess, why Joes would be following their orders that season instead of Flint and Duke (who got drastically reduced screen time since their toys were no longer being produced).

I think that was also seen on a computer Serpentor accesses in the episode "The Most Dangerous Thing in the World"

1. Hawk
2. Duke
3. Flint
4. Beachhead
5. Sgt. Slaughter

Duke should be at our doors the first or second week of May. My notice said I was getting charged on April 30th.

I had pretty much written off getting an exclusive Duke as I was not willing to pay the prices they had on ebay for him like I was for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. But I found one last night for about 12 dollars above what I estimated that I would pay for it directly from Sideshow. I figured that with 8.75% sales tax and 10.00 shipping, the figure would cost me about 145.93 from Sideshow. I found a BIN on ebay last night for an exclusive for about 157.76, shipped. I guess I could have done worse.

That is California for you. But I can not complain. I have a great-paying job that I would not have outside of California.

This is why I have been passing on SW exclusives and breathe a sigh of relief when we see a trooper that we can order from somewhere else. With tax, Sideshow's price and shipping, we're literally paying sometimes as high as $30 more for a figure. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

This is why I have been passing on SW exclusives and breathe a sigh of relief when we see a trooper that we can order from somewhere else. With tax, Sideshow's price and shipping, we're literally paying sometimes as high as $30 more for a figure. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:lecture Word. I always think "that's a decent amount of custom fodder from Toy Anxiety" every time I pay for a SS ex... It helps to be choosy.... Emperor EX? Worth it.... Greedo EX? Not so much.

That's what I always wonder would a great paying job be the same coming into California or would it be even greater? :monkey1

Much of that would be offset by the cost of living. Also, you being in the computer industry, there would be more positions available out here but also more competition for those spots...

:lecture Word. I always think "that's a decent amount of custom fodder from Toy Anxiety" every time I pay for a SS ex... It helps to be choosy.... Emperor EX? Worth it.... Greedo EX? Not so much.

:thwak Don't lump me in with your fail ya ******. I've still yet to pass on a Joe Ex. :lol:p

BTW Ski, you know you want it...
pizzapage.jpg

:thwak Don't lump me in with your fail ya ******. I've still yet to pass on a Joe Ex. :lol:p

Punch dagger? :rolleyes:

FLOSI said:
NAM is an ass.

:lecture :lecture :lecture Bravo! :clap Well said! Not only was your statement succinct but it was also thought provoking, well thought out and full of conviction. You my friend are a genius and you make this site better by your mere presence! :clap

So what if I'm a bottom? What difference does it make? I can make sweet love to a man better than a woman. Why? Because I know what a man wants. I know how to please him. And if that's a crime, I'm as guilty as Robert Blake, OJ Simson! I'll scream it from the top of Coit Tower, clad in my pink leotards, tutu and fairy wings! TWINK POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sigh* I just want to run my fingers through the backhair of my big burly bear. :monkey2

Whatever floats your boat there, Flo...:google:monkey1

That was a private correspondence between two of us.... You know Nam, it hurts when the spot on my bedroom floor that was once reserved for you to throw your undies on with such lustful reckless abandon is now only decorated with fragments of my shattered heart. :monkey2

:rolleyes: You think one would learn the value of an enema before intercourse. :tap

Back