SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would the real Conrad Hauser please stand up? NVM, he already is. :p

Those pics doesn't make my figure any justice at all.

IMG_5709.jpg

Those pics doesn't make my figure any justice at all.

You are exactly correct they take away the amazing detail with the brightness in the pic.

I was really just trying to provide humor but someone around here will have none of it. I think it's pretty clear who that is. :mad:

I'll stop taking pics now.

You are exactly correct they take away the amazing detail with the brightness in the pic.

I was really just trying to provide humor but someone around here will have none of it. I think it's pretty clear who that is. :mad:

Don't stop with the pics bud, it was getting a little boring in this thread lately. I actually like both Duke's, they both look good (though the doll dot has got to go and SS paint apps have been a little weak).

Last edited:

I was really just trying to provide humor but someone around here will have none of it. I think it's pretty clear who that is.

:moon
:moon:moon
:moon:moon:moon
:moon:moon:moon:moon

You're assuming your posts were funny to people other than yourself.

When did the Joe section start to wreak of this lab accident putrescence?

Saw a similar "lookit me, lookit me" thread that was shut down earlier.:cuckoo:

I have been thinking of picking up some extra Duke parts. But for what the parts are going for, I could just buy one of those on ebay that are going for 90.00 shipped, keep the parts I want, and likely make back the 90.00 I spent on the figure parting out the leftovers.

I have been thinking of picking up some extra Duke parts. But for what the parts are going for, I could just buy one of those on ebay that are going for 90.00 shipped, keep the parts I want, and likely make back the 90.00 I spent on the figure parting out the leftovers.

Unless everyone else has the same idea? :huh:lol

When did the Joe section start to wreak of this lab accident putrescence?

Saw a similar "lookit me, lookit me" thread that was shut down earlier.:cuckoo:

Is your issue with the custom fig pics themselves... or with the grade school playground _____ slap fight that ensued afterward? Because for the life of me I can't find any reason why anyone should have a quibble with the pics being posted.

there's a few people that just need to understand that not every post they don't like needs to be followed up with name calling or fail pics or jokes about bodily functions.

wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear that the absense of many fine posters and talented customizers don't post here often anymore because of the immaturity and inability for people to just shut the hell up.

there's a few people that just need to understand that not every post they don't like needs to be followed up with name calling or fail pics or jokes about bodily functions.

wouldn't surprise me one bit to hear that the absense of many fine posters and talented customizers don't post here often anymore because of the immaturity and inability for people to just shut the hell up.

Well said.

Is your issue with the custom fig pics themselves... or with the grade school playground _____ slap fight that ensued afterward? Because for the life of me I can't find any reason why anyone should have a quibble with the pics being posted.

It's the childish need for buyer justification in showing a custom "pissing" on the authorized release it was based on, to pedistal the custom. It was a tad insulting and I'm not the only one who thought so.

There're also the occasions where certain people don't have a clue what the ____ they're talking about and put their feet in their mouth giving their 2 pesos. A lesson you should've already learned from the DA thread. :huh

[/QUOTE]"showing a custom "pissing" on the authorized release it was based on, to pedistal the custom. [/QUOTE]

Well it wasn't based on the authorized releasse but more on the original charachter.
And i don't see why how it was insulting.
Hey it's just action figures.

It's the childish need for buyer justification in showing a custom "pissing" on the authorized release it was based on, to pedistal the custom. It was a tad insulting and I'm not the only one who thought so.
Well, then I think you and whoever else were insulted by those pics (wow) probably took it all more than a tad too seriously. And then you exacerbated the situation by going after the buyer and customizer personally, which is always worse than needling a company, imho.

I honestly thought there was more to this than just those silly comparison pics. I'm a bit befuddled by the fuss.

Back