SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
place something in their soles to avoid ruining the paint between the soles and stand. it was too late for me when i figured out that upon contact the paint react with one another over time. hahaha

These clones have definitely grown on me (but not on my wallet)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402373035.104536.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402373061.900566.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402373072.799371.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402373090.202246.jpg

Compared to the earlier versions, the deluxe are better all around. Easy to pose and the armor is just amazing. I tempted to get more but just don't have the space

I just got both of mine too! Your pose of the phase 1 stepping on the phase 2 helmet is effing cool!!! Mine remained in the box. No place to display.

Thx... I wanted some generic clones without any colors on them, because I´m not that into some special battalions... I think, those are perfect for me...

I already got the shiny, 501st and 212th, was going to skip the Veteran. But I'm weak and just ordered him. These four figures are just too good to pass up.

Very nice collection. I think no one has more Clones than you. I supposed dusting the entire room is gonna take a whole day.

Back