SSC Deluxe Clonetroopers - "Shiny", Veteran, 501st & 212th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC Deluxe Clonetrooper?

That's crazy that the white on the clones is not as bright as the Stormtrooper.

I would say the new clone colour and finish is spot on in hand. In hand it looks like the classic stormies did on screen.

Quick pix.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Was going to skip on the shiny one, but after seeing the pics, I'm having second thoughts now.......damn it!

Been wanting to create that display for years. Thanks for a collector dream come true. Hope i'll soon be able to display those home.

Got my shiny clones today. I like them. I too love the pic of the transition of the Phase 1 to Phase2 to Stormtrooper. Its nice to have the extra helmets in there as you can just display the helmets along with the stormtrooper. Got Wolfe a couple of weeks ago. I like the look of the phase 1 human head with the phase 2 bucket. Looks wicked. Also the clone backpack is magnetic.

Sideshow needs to give us a Deluxe Stormtrooper. The new Vader is my first SW figure and would love to have a couple Stormtroopers standing beside him. Thinking about getting a couple of these Shiny Clones, but not sure if they will go well with him.

Veteran arriving Monday.

I think everyone would love Sideshow to release a deluxe Stormtrooper, I know I certainly would!

Any 501st on the way out yet?

Veteran arriving Monday.

I think everyone would love Sideshow to release a deluxe Stormtrooper, I know I certainly would!

Love for them to revisit the stormtroopers, missed out on them back when they came out. Will wait for your pics before I decide on the vet.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Back