SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

I just got rid of all my old ones gave them to toys for tots 8)

Good for you man!
icon14.gif
I'm a big fan of Toys For Tots :duff

What they hell happen?!?!?? :horror

********* listed it and when the auction didn't go for what they expected (auction ended at $80 - no reserve), the item suddenly wasn't in the inventory and I was offered store credit.... for an ebaY store. 3 days later the item was relisted with a reserve price well over $100 because that's what the 2nd auction closed at and it was relisted again. Nevertheless, it took filing a Paypal complaint and paypal, after the dispute closed got my money back.

********* listed it and when the auction didn't go for what they expected (auction ended at $80 - no reserve), the item suddenly wasn't in the inventory and I was offered store credit.... for an ebaY store. 3 days later the item was relisted with a reserve price well over $100 because that's what the 2nd auction closed at and it was relisted again. Nevertheless, it took filing a Paypal complaint and paypal, after the dispute closed got my money back.

Wow he knew that you had the better deal on his auction, I hate when f'ers do this... They should just list a reserve if they think they will lose any money.

Come to think of this, I think I remember coming across your story with it on eBay...

Wow he knew that you had the better deal on his auction, I hate when f'ers do this... They should just list a reserve if they think they will lose any money.

Yeah, the Paypal back 'n forth was funny. "I don't have an item in stock to send, and don't have the money to refund. There's nothing wrong with store credit!" to which I replied by simply posting the link and item number to the same piece relisted and stating that I didn't quite understand how I could be guaranteed "store credit" from someone whom I couldn't trust to fulfill a binding agreement. A real *********.

NO! :lol A little birdy told me that they're planning to re-issue him anyway, but as I told the little birdy, with the hint at a 12" Univeral revival, I'm passing. Playing catch-up would be a pain in the peepee hole anyway.

SS is re-issuing the 12" Universal Monsters?:horror

How disappointing that they would choose to resurrect that particular line and instead put lines like Indiana Jones and LOTR on indefinite "pause."

HAAAAA!!!! Engineer buddy, nuff said bunny bread, do ur research...

I wouldn't go with all muscle bound peeps == dumb ass ????s....

Considering most engineers I know are highly intelligent, but lack even basic wisdom, that doesn't say much. Besides, that's a whole arithmetic vs. literature thing... those who don't read, crunch numbers. :p

Back