SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

I finally picked up some DiD tall officer boots for CC. It makes a huge difference in contrast to the ugly, shiny rubber boots.

CCBoots.jpg

CCTrooper.jpg

Looks great! Now all you need is one of Drizzle's fantastic capes! :D

Can someone kindly point me to a source and pics for "Drizzle's Capes"?

I love CC and any recommended accessories would be appreciated!

For some reason I can't find his site, but you can send a PM to "The Drizzle" and he should be able to help you out.

It used to be this but it's throwing a DNS failure lookup on the site name :dunno

As promised yesterday, there is a new item available on one-sixth.com!

I scoured the area to find a fabric that matched the original Cobra Commander's hood. Because of the limited supply of this fabric color, it will be a limited item! Please stop by if you'd like a cape that matches your non CCC Comander!
JB (Drizz)

bluecape.jpg

You know it's good when you ask for pics and people immediately post them. :lol Drizzle really knocked that one out of the park!

Chrome Dome woulda sold out and never been heard of again. Even the casual collectors would've snagged that one up!

But I'm pretty sure CC will dry up once the Throne is released, similar to what happened to Snake Eyes when Storm Shadow started to hit.

The Trenchcoat should have been the exclusive for all the Bradstreet lovers.

It starts!

I have a still in the box Ex CC coming for cost!

Now I need Storm Shadow, a trooper and an officer.

Back