SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Considering most engineers I know are highly intelligent, but lack even basic wisdom, that doesn't say much. Besides, that's a whole arithmetic vs. literature thing... those who don't read, crunch numbers. :p

Doesn't matter, nuff said bunny bread, there's no win here wit U.... I would have to come over there a literally smash you head in until you were de-orgored and claim my rightful place as the SSF resident @$$hole killer :rock :rock :rock :rock

FTW!!!!! Because I can!!!

Doesn't matter, nuff said bunny bread, there's no win here wit U.... I would have to come over there a literally smash you head in until you were de-orgored and claim my rightful place as the SSF resident @$$hole killer :rock :rock :rock :rock

FTW!!!!! Because I can!!!

Don't forget your step ladder, so you can personify the Special Olympics motto. I'll make sure to have my camera ready to snap a shot and prove once and for all, that leprechauns really exist! :p

Don't forget your step ladder, so you can personify the Special Olympics motto. I'll make sure to have my camera ready to snap a shot and prove once and for all, that leprechauns really exist! :p

Yea and rip my pot of gold from you know where :monkey3

:rotfl

xpnic3.jpg

Did you see Griffin vs Silva, OMG :horror:horror:horror and :monkey4

He made him look terrible...

I was looking for the MJ eating popcorn GIF and was going to write something along the lines of 'cat fight' or '????? fight', but that Silva GIF was too good.... He's the best by far, IMO.

Back