SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

Dude, the scalping thread was just ridiculous. It was so pointless it upset me.... So I did what any 35 year old husband and father would do..... make a post in that thread letting everyone know I had to take a crap.

9 pages in and I couldn't finish, I had to skip to page 16 :monkey4

Always two there are!

This is true. :lol

Maul posts a lot, but his posts are long, almost like he's talking to himself at times.... I had a conversation with him in the DX Joker thread where he complained about the increased costs that we will incur due to the DX line using larger boxes.... I'm still embarrassed that I was part of that :lol

Sean's posts though for me are always worth reading even if I dont agree with everything he says.

This is true. :lol

Sean's posts though for me are always worth reading even if I dont agree with everything he says.

Don't get me wrong, he makes great points. But there have been times where he's been a little long winded on certain topics. Better to have more folks like Sean than hundreds of board-trolls posting two line responses, though.

I'm the exact opposite. While sometimes he is informative, 90% of the time it's just a word-stuffed abortion of a novella rewording what the post prior said in basically 8 words.

I'm the exact opposite. While sometimes he is informative, 90% of the time it's just a word-stuffed abortion of a novella rewording what the post prior said in basically 8 words.

We will have to agree to disagree on that. :cool:

We will have to agree to disagree on that. :cool:

Having your own opinion is part of who makes you, you. It's what singles someone out in a crowd, a sort of personality identification, if you will. It establishes you on an individual basis, saying, "Hi, I'm Josh. Not anybody else, just Josh." Therefore, it's natural for two people to have varying opinions. And sometimes those two people's opinions will conflict. It's important for each individual to maintain their own perspective as it makes them unique amongst each other as well. When this happens, rather than go back and forth for several, several posts, it's best for them to just respect one another's opinions and agree to disagree. ;)

Having your own opinion is part of who makes you, you. It's what singles someone out in a crowd, a sort of personality identification, if you will. It establishes you on an individual basis, saying, "Hi, I'm Josh. Not anybody else, just Josh." Therefore, it's natural for two people to have varying opinions. And sometimes those two people's opinions will conflict. It's important for each individual to maintain their own perspective as it makes them unique amongst each other as well. When this happens, rather than go back and forth for several, several posts, it's best for them to just respect one another's opinions and agree to disagree. ;)

:slap Please stop, Nam....:lol

Pics are up, he is loaded!!!

beachhead.jpg

I hate opinions.... :lecture but love walks on the beach.

Whos giving out beach head?? My wife is pregnant, I feel like an inmate :)

Odds of him going up tomorrow or Friday?

Back