SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Beach Head Preview

Flint isn't a personal favorite.... For Joes I liked Duke, Stalker, Road Block and Snake Eyes. Second tier guys were Wild Bill, Clutch, Scarlett and Shipwreck. I played with those figures like crazy.... My favorites were always the Cobra guys though..... That's probably why I broke and got into the line when Storm Shadow came out :rolleyes:

Of course mine were SS, SE and FF but I dig Roadblock, Scarlet, Bludd, Destro and Chrome Dome Commander.

Maybe Gung-Ho and Stalker after those guys...

I am a completest with this line, I'm slowly working back up the Trooper line so I'll order Beach Head as well although I can't say that he was one of my favs.

Get your Officer yet?

Yeah, I see my interest in this line being parallel to what I loved as a kid. Like with Beach Head, I liked him a lot, so if they nail the figure I'm in.

Just noticed I'm almost to 4k posts.... whatever that means. :lol Dave should give out t-shirts for posting milestones.... The Josh would have a case full.

Get your Officer yet?

Yeah, I see my interest in this line being parallel to what I loved as a kid. Like with Beach Head, I liked him a lot, so if they nail the figure I'm in.

Coming either Thurs or Fri I haven't look at the UPS shipping tracking.

See I almost like the old school blue troopers more than Beach Head :lol

I think it's his whole character, the macho voice etc... that I still couldn't picture him being in charge and the bada$$ that the story is written to tell about him.

I can't wait! Love beachhead, one of my favourite joes.
But, then I am a sucker for masked figures.

Just noticed I'm almost to 4k posts.... whatever that means. :lol Dave should give out t-shirts for posting milestones.... The Josh would have a case full.

Congrats on nearly 4k posts. I could always us a few extra t-shirts. :lol

As far as PPO vs Newsletter for Beach Head. I don't care as I'm home for one and can do it from my phone at lunch with the other. It all depends on what the Ex is for him if I'll order the Ex or the Regular.

I'd guess well over that mark with all the dumb "SS apologist" posts from people who don't like reality checks. :lol

Always possible. I'm long past that though. Life has changed a lot for me in the last year or so. I still love SS a lot and bleed SS as someone once put it to me but these days I actually enjoy reading everyone's posts a lot more than making my own. I actually saw Sean is within 9k posts of me and will enjoy it when he passes me as the top poster.

Maul posts a lot, but his posts are long, almost like he's talking to himself at times.... I had a conversation with him in the DX Joker thread where he complained about the increased costs that we will incur due to the DX line using larger boxes.... I'm still embarrassed that I was part of that :lol

I'm hoping for PPO, I'm always working on Thursdays except when I take a vacation and we're not supposed be on the work computers.
When Flint was newslettered I was going to get my husband to snag it for me but I ended up sneaking on the computer and doing it myself.

Maul posts a lot, but his posts are long, almost like he's talking to himself at times.... I had a conversation with him in the DX Joker thread where he complained about the increased costs that we will incur due to the DX line using larger boxes.... I'm still embarrassed that I was part of that :lol

Blackthorne dude makes lengthy post as well, sometimes too much wind, I could of said the same thing in once sentence instead of his two paragraphs. :monkey4

Blackthorne dude makes lengthy post as well, sometimes too much wind, I could of said the same thing in once sentence instead of his two paragraphs. :monkey4

Dude, the scalping thread was just ridiculous. It was so pointless it upset me.... So I did what any 35 year old husband and father would do..... make a post in that thread letting everyone know I had to take a crap. It was my little way of analogously taking a crap on the thread itself... :lol

Back