SSC Beachhead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About the same.

I think that's being a bit harsh Josh, in those shots that Beach looks way better than da Yuke and Flint. I am excited for this figure, best line SSC has going. And yes GI ____ing JOE > Platoon. Also am I crazy or is SSC getting a little bit better at the photography and posing of the figures? Not so plain Jane me thinks. Good angles.

Yeah, I like the photos. That was something I mentioned at comic-con. They have a very good photographer and art department but I thought some shots where too dark or not enough detail. As far as the paint aps go this figure looks great but outside a couple small things I really liked duke and flint.

I think that's being a bit harsh Josh, in those shots that Beach looks way better than da Yuke and Flint. I am excited for this figure, best line SSC has going. And yes GI ____ing JOE > Platoon. Also am I crazy or is SSC getting a little bit better at the photography and posing of the figures? Not so plain Jane me thinks. Good angles.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

It'll be cool if one day we can surround Beach Head with some of the other all-stars of '86.

hawk2.jpg
wetsuit.jpg

leatherneck.jpg
lowlight.jpg

Drop war machine.
No ____!

War Machine or Beachhead...

Who the hell is War Machine?
BH>WM IMO.
BH>>>WM anyday of the week. WM is pretty sweet though.
:lecture:lecture:lecture And I'm a WM fan.

:lol
Well you're all pretty convincing, I'll be getting Beachhead and drop War Machine.

(Actually, after reviewing the situation, I couldn't afford WM if I wanted to) :(

It'll be cool if one day we can surround Beach Head with some of the other all-stars of '86.

hawk2.jpg

Always loved this version of Hawk, hope we get him before too much longer, since we know we're getting Stalker and SS seems to be afraid to do Scarlett.

SSC can already use Duke's helmet and goggles and pistol and BH's pants for Hawk v2. They just need to sculpt a new head and make a bomber jacket and they're good to go.

BH looks awesome!!

hawk2.jpg
wetsuit.jpg

leatherneck.jpg
lowlight.jpg

Bring em!!!

General Hawk is a must!!

:lol
Well you're all pretty convincing, I'll be getting Beachhead and drop War Machine.

(Actually, after reviewing the situation, I couldn't afford WM if I wanted to) :(

WM looks friggin awesome, but yea, he's still $200 . . .

BH is so loaded with awesomeness I think he might be even harder find a favorite pose for than Storm Shadow once he's in hand. The crossbow is such a classic part of his backpack but he looks so badass holding it.

2h5s2a0.jpg

Damn, just noticed that you can even c_ck it. Unreal.

Yea, gear, vest and weapons details are top notch. He will be a tuff figure to beat. Even without being in hand yet, I put him at the top of the line above the Cobra Trooper as best.

Back