Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone! i want to show you a new custom i made for this figure, a leather cape. Hope you like it!

a23h46.jpg

69huth.jpg

3482fz5.jpg

11wegqw.jpg

b4u59y.jpg

Nice. You may want to join the cape closer to his neck as it seems to run too low onto his chest. Speaking of necks, I swear they could reuse this sculpt for Plastic Man if they wanted to.

2i0utmd.jpg

So I am a little late to t he party, but I just got this guy last week. I got a custom head from KN Customs, which has 3 swap out face sections, and I custom painted the horrendous looking all gold batarang to be a two tone one.

Next up is a custom order cape.

However, the belt on this piece is kind of bothering me, and I was wondering if anyone had seen or had a lead on any custom belts for this piece. Any help would be appreciated!

The belt is the best part of it IMO but that custom is great too. Saw a video review on YouTube with the other options, they are really well done

2i0utmd.jpg

So I am a little late to t he party, but I just got this guy last week. I got a custom head from KN Customs, which has 3 swap out face sections, and I custom painted the horrendous looking all gold batarang to be a two tone one.

However, the belt on this piece is kind of bothering me, and I was wondering if anyone had seen or had a lead on any custom belts for this piece. Any help would be appreciated!

Do you have a link for where to buy the head?

2i0utmd.jpg

I like the looks of that custom. It helps that the head is looking straight too which balances the piece IMO.

2i0utmd.jpg

Looks great!! That head makes the statue. Too bad I just sold this guy! [emoji53]

Years ago I started sculpting so I could make a custom head for this statue.... my first statue, and I finally managed to get it to where I wanted it. My Buddy did a great job with the paints.IMG_1128.jpg
IMG_1131.jpg

Looks like he's pouting..

We May knock back the shading that is on the lips a bit to see if it changes the feel.

Why say that to him? No need

It is totally fine. People will post what they wish, and if I wasn't ready for some critiques then I shouldn't have posted my work up at all. To put it simply I have to be of the mind to listen to all reasonable criticisms. That is the ONLY way to grow as an artist.

We May knock back the shading that is on the lips a bit to see if it changes the feel.

It is totally fine. People will post what they wish, and if I wasn't ready for some critiques then I shouldn't have posted my work up at all. To put it simply I have to be of the mind to listen to all reasonable criticisms. That is the ONLY way to grow as an artist.

Spidey976, I think this looks amazing (and something I could never do) but I do agree a slight tweak on the lips would improve it. Overall, it is definitely a good effort though.

Spidey has come a long way since he first started, I remember when he started messing around with ZBrush years back.. but spidey knows I always give my honest opinion... although I probably could of phrased it better now that I look at what I posted but spidey knows it comes from the heart :)

Back