Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Tuesday...

busking-waiting-for-permit.jpg

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Guys, I just checked and shockingly found that SS canceled my Batman PF exclusive! No notification!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I had emailed them..
I am from Singapore....
Last week's status was "in process for shipping"..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

In regards to SS saying they don't send out returns as orders - that's a big fat lie. It was documented over in the Kenobi Mythos thread. A member here sent his back and noted the edition number. Another member here at this board received it and confirmed the ES number in the thread. I wouldn't take their word for it.

To play devil's advocate, it's wholly possible they just reused the base and box and slapped a new statue in there.

This is true...they could swap out or fix damaged parts and send it out good as new.

It was the same one... I was the one who returned it because Obi had some bad Googly eyes...Then someone got the same statue with the same gooly eyed Obi head. However SSC may not see that as a "true" damaged item and thus have no problem shipping it back out.

^ Asked this earlier. So, SSC would take a chance with sending out an item with issue(s), and maybe the next person actually does not see it as, as you said, a "true" damaged item. With the kind of s/h charges involved, hopefully, they will not do this with overseas customers.

Got mine last night. # 1881. Has some paint issues on the side of the chin on one head and couple of the tips of the left wing on the bat logo are peeled up a little. Would really rather fix on my own than send back to SSC

ywm4ytdiyji2nzawnjjmzmq0y2izzwewmzdiogvhmtm.jpg

Should I sue SS? Those Batears don't come of as easy as I thought!

They warn you about taking proper precaution when destroying your item. You're supposed to put it in a bag while breaking it with a hammer.

So, sadly, no suit. You just get a bloody finger because of it.

They warn you about taking proper precaution when destroying your item. You're supposed to put it in a bag while breaking it with a hammer.

So, sadly, no suit. You just get a bloody finger because of it.

I know. Just me trying to be funny... and in this case stupid - I suceeded the latter;)

So I thought some here might appreciate the pic I started after seeing this ship, still a work in progress so...lol

7fcd5e4a4a7a7afe70b2060083d52074_zps2f891fe3.jpg

Oh... And... My Waitlist Converted:monkey3

So, here's what happened. I've been doing flex-payments on the Batman PF (non-exclusive) since July 2012. I like the flex pay option as it allows me to amortize the cost over what turned out to be 18 months. I've also done flexpay for Superman and plan to do so on Wonder Woman.

When the waitlist opened last week for the exclusive, I contacted Sideshow to make sure I understood the conversion process before I jumped on the waitlist. They told me get on the waitlist, and if one became available, they would automatically convert my non-exclusive to exclusive. A couple of days ago I got notice that it would convert and they would likely charge it today. I thought "Great! Another 130 bucks and I'm done." Those more experienced among you will see where it's going.

Driving to work this morning I see a charge from my bank (my bank will text me when I get a large charge on my credit card over a pre-set amount), that I was charged the full 450 or so bucks!

I jumped online to Sideshow Chat (so I could screengrab my conversation if I needed to argue something later) and was told that I had to call them to let me know I wanted to convert. I know those of you who've done it before might be thinking "of course", but as a newbie to the conversion process, I had no idea, which is why I called Sideshow to verify the process before I jumped on the waitlist.

Regardless, they cancelled my previous order and are refunding my previous payments so no harm, no foul I suppose. But man, was that a surprising text from my bank this morning. I almost became a Batman Villain.

So I thought some here might appreciate the pic I started after seeing this ship, still a work in progress so...lol

Oh... And... My Waitlist Converted:monkey3

Very cool spidey...and congrats on the conversion. I kind of thought you would end up with one...

Gaaah! Mine arrived in the FedEx depo about an hour ago. It'll be there till Monday morning.

NOT a happy camper!

So, here's what happened. I've been doing flex-payments on the Batman PF (non-exclusive) since July 2012. I like the flex pay option as it allows me to amortize the cost over what turned out to be 18 months. I've also done flexpay for Superman and plan to do so on Wonder Woman.

When the waitlist opened last week for the exclusive, I contacted Sideshow to make sure I understood the conversion process before I jumped on the waitlist. They told me get on the waitlist, and if one became available, they would automatically convert my non-exclusive to exclusive. A couple of days ago I got notice that it would convert and they would likely charge it today. I thought "Great! Another 130 bucks and I'm done." Those more experienced among you will see where it's going.

Driving to work this morning I see a charge from my bank (my bank will text me when I get a large charge on my credit card over a pre-set amount), that I was charged the full 450 or so bucks!

I jumped online to Sideshow Chat (so I could screengrab my conversation if I needed to argue something later) and was told that I had to call them to let me know I wanted to convert. I know those of you who've done it before might be thinking "of course", but as a newbie to the conversion process, I had no idea, which is why I called Sideshow to verify the process before I jumped on the waitlist.

Regardless, they cancelled my previous order and are refunding my previous payments so no harm, no foul I suppose. But man, was that a surprising text from my bank this morning. I almost became a Batman Villain.
Yeah you have to contact them when you get the conversion mail to make the switch before the ex becomes a live order. I did the same thing with mine to save my NRD I had put down for the reg, they just changed from reg to ex within the same order, no problem and got charged and shipped the very same day! Very effective and customer friendly. But they should've told you that though.. Glad it worked out and now you know for next time!

Back