Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I chatted with SS to make sure they know I'm totally ok with them shipping my Batman today. I'm only thinking of them...trying to lighten their load for tomorrow. No dice.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I chatted with SS to make sure they know I'm totally ok with them shipping my Batman today. I'm only thinking of them...trying to lighten their load for tomorrow. No dice.

tried it yesterday, didnt work either lol

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

alright, I decided to get it, but it may be part of my DC collection sale soon. At least I can check it out. Maybe it will impress so much I can't part with it.

I want to see pics of the batarang! Thats the highlight of this statue. Please post pics of different angles showing his trademark weapon!

Somebody out west will def have it by tomorrow possibly some today, post pics when able.

Correct. Quite a few changes coming our way very soon.

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the premium membership since I have absolutely no intention of selling.

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to get the premium membership since I have absolutely no intention of selling.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I think I have only listed one thing for sale in all my time here. However, I have bought quite a few pieces from members here. I'm not sure if you have to be a premium member just to access the for sale or trade sections of the forum. I also have a few other things I'm not sure about. I'll probably see how things go after the change and make my decision then. The $25 really isn't an issue for me. I just want to see what the premium membership entails.

Back