Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The mixed media concept is strange to get around for some people. I remember when I started collecting I thought that the PF mixed media concept was strange and turned statues into dolls. Only now I've developed a taste for the detail that can only be captured in mixed media.

For myself, I am a completionist. But if I had no choice but to keep one piece of this line, it would be the clown.

I wasn't trying to control his decision. Just asking a few questions seeing as this is an open forum. I don't know why he even mentioned it if he didn't want others to respond concerning the matter.:dunno

No worries King, wasn't directed at you, just all of us chiming in on his decision. It sounds like his mind's made up about it. Regardless, someone else will be happy to get his Ex PFs. As for me, I'm starting to really like the 1/6 lines aside from PFs. Peoples interests change at times I guess. He could regret cancelling one day or not. :peace

The mixed media concept is strange to get around for some people. I remember when I started collecting I thought that the PF mixed media concept was strange and turned statues into dolls. Only now I've developed a taste for the detail that can only be captured in mixed media.

For myself, I am a completionist. But if I had no choice but to keep one piece of this line, it would be the clown.

If it was down to owning one, I would keep Supes.

Of the released DC pieces thus far Green Lantern would be the last I would let go.

Thanks for feedback but here's my issue - I got my Joker and Ivy and I look at them now and I am neither impressed or happy with them. Therefore, why will I feel any different with Batman?

It's Batman for **** sake.

Dude.. If you don't like the Joker PF, I can't help you :dunno ....but...
It's EFFIN Batman for **** sake!

I have been waiting for this forever.. SS has finally done it, I can only hope they do the darknight series and the 89 series premium formats.. That would be awesome

Canceling this EX. Tired of waiting on this biotch.

batman-coyotes-phoenix2-600x337.jpg

BatJesus does not Believe YOU!!

Back