Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yep. They are going to cancel the bottom half of the waitlist. I just got an email because I'm also on the waitlist. :(

I'm not on it, I just was looking around the site because I got out of work early and noticed.

I'm wondering if they're going to do the same thing they did with the Joker EX waitlist.

In any case, I hope they don't cancel your order!:pray:

Seems they r doing WL cancelation campaign! They also close babydoll WL & sent email for bottom half cancellation!!

If mine does get cancelled I'll just order the regular. Only difference is the batarang hand, right?

Yeah, don't see to many people budging on this amazing beast!

Last edited:

Cool. Guess its not a huge difference then..

It may not be a big difference but that's batmans trade mark weapon. The pics of the reg version SS tries to hide that angle view. I would much prefer the ex. I'm glad I didn't miss this one since I. Had missed so many coming in late.

It may not be a big difference but that's batmans trade mark weapon. The pics of the reg version SS tries to hide that angle view. I would much prefer the ex. I'm glad I didn't miss this one since I. Had missed so many coming in late.

Both will look amazing though let face it.

Only the people on the bottom half of the wait list gets the email? or everyone on the wait list get it?

I really hope I don't have to pay flipper prices for the ex. C'mon luck! And being on the first half

Really not that big of a difference, I have the regular guaranteed which feels awesome. It would be a little differemt if it was a switch out head like the joker, but to me the batarang is almost unnoticable.

Really not that big of a difference, I have the regular guaranteed which feels awesome. It would be a little differemt if it was a switch out head like the joker, but to me the batarang is almost unnoticable.

Have you seen it in person? I have heard from those who attended CC that it is not hidden like people think.

From the pics it does not look as small as we thought. It will be clearly seen from the side. At least that's what I'm seeing after going through SS pics. I thought the same at first but the more I look at the pics the bigger it seems.

Back